Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Tide has always been a family go to. Great smell that is long lasting. Even though it is pricey it does not compare to other brands. I would definitely recommend and there are always coupons and sales available to get it at the right price.
Kate M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to detergent! This makes my clothes smell the freshest and I have had the most luck with getting out stains. It’s a reasonable price and lasts for a while. For some the smell might be overpowering, but for me it was fine
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I've always loved Tide. It suds up and gives all the clothes a good wash and it smells great. I always try to buy the Dye free detergents but keep Tide just in case. It's somewhat pricey compared to lower end brands but definitely worth it
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This really gets out all of my stains. It’s pretty expensive but they always have a coupon somewhere so it’s not bad. I have used it since I was younger because it’s all my mom would buy. I like using this detergent over any others.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love tide products. They all have great scents and the smell lasts for a long time, even after it's been sitting in my drawer for a while. The only reason I do not always buy is because it can be pricey, but it is worth the money.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love me some Tide!! It is my go to laundry detergent. It always cleans and freshens my clothes and is not harsh on the fabric. It's a little more than what I would want to spend but it is well worth the cost. I will always recommend Tide.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I️ love my tide fresh scent ! I️ use it every time I️ do my laundry and it leaves our clothes clean and smelling great. The colors on my kids uniforms don’t fade and although it can be one of the pricier detergents it is worth it!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love tide. It gets all of my clothes clean and leaves a long lasting scent. I’ve been a lifelong user of tide, and will continue to use it for a long time. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but it is worth the price.
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
I love tide it gives you so much bang for your buck! I have tried other brands but I just can't don't do the job quiet like Tide does. My husband is a mechanic so you can imagine how much laundry I do, I recommend it to everyone!
Miral T.
All time classic it works really well for me and my family plus the smell is wonderful keeps our clothes fresh and clean I usually get the big box from Costco and at a great price I recommend this product to anyone that loves clean fresh good smelling clothes .
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.