Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Danielle J.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tide is always my go-to detergent. I truthfully think it’s the best at getting stains out and leaving clothes smell fresh for long amounts of time. My kids don’t have any allergy to it so i use this every time
Angie Z.
I rarely stray from using Tide detergent. It’s a good deal, has great smells, and gets rid of my clothes gym smells impressively. I’ve never tried the pods, but the liquid detergent always lasts me a good chunk of the year with weekly washes.
Sarah G.
This detergent has a delightful scent...even my kiddos love it! Gentle, yet tough on stains. Price point is reasonable, and I am very happy with the results. Leaves clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I will only use Tide. It's popular because it works. I've always used Tide and will pay the premium price to use it. I get the price down a bit my finding deals and using coupons. I recommend Tide to anyone.
Tyler H.
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent works well with all kinds of clothes. Smells great, the smell lasts for weeks. Definitely recommend Tide for your laundry care needs.
Joyce d.
I have been using this detergent since I can remember. It's a good detergent that comes in different scents from febreeze. It is very affordable. I often purchase it at Costco for bulk size or at target.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I have to go to the laundry Matt and this does an excellent job in the big industrial size washers. It cleans my wash thoroughly and has a nice smell. This is another product that I have used for years.
Theresa M.
Cerritos , CA
I like the smell of my clothes when using this detergent. It leaves my clothes feeling soft as well. It is a bit pricey but leaves your clothes in good condition and does it’s job. I would recommend it.
Kaitlyn R.
I gave this a 5 star rating because it got the tough worked in dirt and grime out of my jeans. I was really impressed with how well it got everything out of my jeans. I would recommend 10 out of 10 :)
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
Only type of detergent I will use!! It cleans dirt and stains out of clothes, while also leaving it smell great. I would highly recommend this product because it works great and is easy on the wallet!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?