Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Gabriela D.
Smells amazing and leaves clothes super soft and it is affordable comprare to others
Marie J.
Smells amazing!! I love Tide and wouldn't use anything else!! Highly recommended!
Nicole G.
Hope, AR
I love tide with frebreeze it smells amazing and gets your clothes so clean!!!!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This has always been a staple in my house. For as lomg as I can remember it has always been the detergent my mom has bought. For dirt stains. Or grass stains. Or the greese stains from our house full of mechanics this laundry soap gets the job done. And for clothes that smell great as well as look as fresh as the day you bought them this is what you need.
Heba E.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
Good product with good effect in cleaning and remove stains on clothes with good fragrance and I prefer the gel than powder it’s more effective and leave the clothes very soft with good price and affordable may be I will recommend it to my friends
Nasma A.
Dubai, Deira Dubai UAE
This product of tide keep the freshness of the clothes intact. It give the clothes a fresh fragnance for hours after wash. It keeps the colour in place. Its availabe it all store im UAE. It is a good for all fabric. I recommend all to use this while laundaring.
Sammie T.
Etobicoke , ON
Hard to go wrong with tide, provided you put it in the washer and not your mouth. I live alone so I don’t do too much laundry but this jug lasts me months! More expensive than value brands but you’re definitely paying for quality.
Dicxie A.
I think from the market this is probably one of my favorite products out there that you can purchase in any store. I love the way it cleans the textiles and the colors stay longer. Also this soap helps with softness in your cloth
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love tide products. They never disappoint. My clothes always come out smelling so fresh and clean! I love it. And the prices don’t bother me because I know I’m getting a good product. I always choose tide!
Camz A.
Delta, BC
This is my number one go-to laundry detergent. It’s got an amazing smell from the febreze that leaves the clothes with a great scent for a while. It’s a bit pricey but Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent is great value for your money.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.