Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
It seems to work great and get all of the smells and stains out of mine, my husband and daughters clothes. The price is decent and I like how the detergent smells. It doesn’t take much to get the job done.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
My mom always uses this type of soap. It makes the clothes very soft and nice. I recommend people use this because it does a very good job. It could be uniform, suits, and more. It gets the job done, and your clothes smell very good after the results.
Katie E.
This is the only detergent I will use on my clothes. Super effective, smells great! I have sensitive skin and this one never makes me break out. It keeps clothes fresh, and it is not too expensive. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jennifer R.
Stanton
I love the smell of tide with fabreeze, and I know it's a product that is going to work well every time I use it. I have a family of 4 so I do a lot of laundry and I don't want to have to rewash clothes because they didn't come clean the first time.
Brisban R.
Allendale, MI
I love this product especially that it has febreeze in it. It leaves my clothes smelling great and fresh. I feel it has exceeded my expectations and is very affordable. There are also lots of sales on this product which helps since I am a college student.
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is one of my all time favorite laundry detergents! It gets the job done better than anything else out there! Very reasonably priced & you get so much bang for your buck! I definitely recommend this product to all of my friends and my family!
Leslie G.
Dallas
I love using tie ... when I wash .....it smells so fresh I use it every time I wouldn't change tie for nothing .. if y'all haven't try it yet I highly recommended .. for me is the best I had tired different products but nothing is better than tie
Larissa Z.
Murrysville, PA
This is my go to laundry detergent for everyday clothing, towels, and sheets. This detergent is effective in removing dirt and stains, and has a great smell that really lasts. I'd definitely recommend Tide with Febreeze to family and friends.
Christina S.
This Tide with Febreze laundry detergent makes my clothes so soft and makes them smell so good. It’s a little pricey for the quantity you receive, but at least it makes my clothes smell better than any other detergent. That makes it worth it.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
While Tide is higher on the price scale I can’t see myself using anything else. The smell is amazing and I know I am getting a quality clean without any left over residue. I don’t have to do a lot of presoaking which is a huge plus for us.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.