Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
The only bran we use for our laundry duties. The only smell I can stand on my morning Tide you are a winner in my eyes and always will be. It’s thick and gets sudsy. I find myself sniffing my clothing after freshly washed
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite detergents. I love how my clothes smell after washing it with this type of detergent. It smells great, leaves my clothes soft, and works really well. It’s not extremely expensive, which is nice.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good laundry detergent. It smells nice. Gets clothes clean. It reasonable priced. The Tide company has been around a long time. It's a brand you can trust. Goes on sale and there often are coupons in the newspaper.
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
My favorite detergent ever. It makes your laundry smell so good. I haven’t found one that smells and cleans nearly as good as this particular one. I have been using it for years and I hope they never discontinue it because I’d be lost.
Natasha P.
Charlotte, NC
Tide laundry detergent always gets the job done, and when paired with the scent of Febreze it is an unstoppable combination. Tide is affordable and easy to use and always leaves my clothes clean and smelling great.
Kristie B.
Wellington, FL
As a zookeeper, I work with some gross stuff. I feel that Tide gets my clothes clean and bad odors out. I wish it worked a bit better on stains, as I don’t have the time to pre-treat, but overall a great product.
Danielle J.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tide is always my go-to detergent. I truthfully think it’s the best at getting stains out and leaving clothes smell fresh for long amounts of time. My kids don’t have any allergy to it so i use this every time
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I will only use Tide. It's popular because it works. I've always used Tide and will pay the premium price to use it. I get the price down a bit my finding deals and using coupons. I recommend Tide to anyone.
Joyce d.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been using this detergent since I can remember. It's a good detergent that comes in different scents from febreeze. It is very affordable. I often purchase it at Costco for bulk size or at target.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I have to go to the laundry Matt and this does an excellent job in the big industrial size washers. It cleans my wash thoroughly and has a nice smell. This is another product that I have used for years.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?