Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Nicole H.
I love the added febreeze, I use the febreeze softener too but this just keeps the same scent in my detergent and softener. My clothes always get clean and smell great. And it's a good price especially with the coupons that come out for it at our local grocery store.
Tracy E.
Love this laundry detergent. I've been using it or as long as I can remember and I have never been disappointed. The only thing that could make it better is if the scent lasted longer. I find that after 1-2 weeks in the closet, the smell isn't as noticeable.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Tide febreze is my favorite laundry detergent to buy. It isn't that expensive and has a very nice smell. It is very effective and makes all my clothes clean and smell amazing. It lasts me a while too. I recommend this product to anyone who has to do laundry.
Becky L.
Saint Petersburg
I love this Tide specifically. I work out pretty intensely and sweat A LOT. My clothes do not smell good when I am done and then they sit in a hamper all week until I wash them. With the added Febreeze my clothes always come out smelling fresh. Would recommend
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
I think that this detergent really gets the job done. I like it much better than the pods, and finds that it cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling nice and fresh. It is very affordable, and easy to find in the stores. I would recommend this detergent.
Nina C.
I’m already a tide lover, I use it for my laundry no matter what. This scented one makes me love tide eve that much more! It helps my clothes stay dress a little longer than normal and has a feminine scent to it, I like how I can smell t through out my day
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
the smell is so disgusting. when you wash clothes with it, it leave a gross smell. it’s not natural, it’s tested on animals, and the color hurts my eyes. i only use it for making slime.
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
Since,I was a kid I like tide,my mother like to use it. So we grown up with tide. It is a tested and proven detergent soap for us. I like how it works,and the scent of it.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Tide is a great laundry detergent. Definitely more expensive than others. I don’t love the smell but I know others that love it. Does a good job with stains and day to day dirt. I don’t cut at dollar stores because it’s watered down. Definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
It seems to work great and get all of the smells and stains out of mine, my husband and daughters clothes. The price is decent and I like how the detergent smells. It doesn’t take much to get the job done.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.