Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #93 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Kelly F.
New Hyde Park, NY
Usually I'm hesitant about fragrances in my laundry soap because of the toxins especially parabens (found in breast cancers because they mimic estrogen in the body) unfortunately I was broke and got this on sale for $2... It smells amazing and does a great job till I go back to paraben free :)
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this detergent. Tide is already my favorite brand of detergents (I have tried several different ones throughout my years as a college student, but this is always my favorite). The awesomeness and cleaning power of the tide plus the scent from febreze is amazing.
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
One of our household favorites! I love the addition of the Febreeze scent because it let's our clothes come out smelling amazing. Especially after a day of basketball practice, soccer games, or playground mayhem. Would like for the scent to last longer, but it definitely gets the job done.
Jessica L.
Brandywine
I love tide!! It's the only brand I use!! This one with febreze leaves our clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! It's very effective at cleaning our clothes!! It's a little pricey but worth it! I only recommend tide as a mother of 4. I need a great detergent and that  is tide!
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
I have always and will always use Tide for my laundry detergent. Not only does it smell wonderful, it does a great job of cleaning my clothes, sheets, towels, etc. I am a firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I've never had any problems with Tide so I will continue to use!
Celly R.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the lavender scent of this is the one I always pictures when I go to the store. It is very affordable especially if you purchase it at Costco. The scent is long lasting and Tide cleaned my clothes and leave them fresh. I would definitely recommend and keep using this product
natasha m.
I Love the way this makes  your clothes smell fresh and clean. The smell last longer than other products I have used in the past. Not only does it smell great but does wonders on stains and with 4 kids that is a must. The cost really is worth it for such a great product!
Shaquana M.
Richmond
I like using Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent but its a little expensive but my family and i recently start couponing. We brought a lot. My family is big and getting bigger. Tide leave our clothes smelling fresh and the color not dull.
Luiza C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this liquid detergent!!! I buy this in my neighborhood Walmart, and gosh I loved the smell! It gave freshness and got my laundry a very good smell! All my house was smelling the Tide when I was doing the laundry! It was incredible! For sure I will buy it next time!
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
Tide is the best, add in the awesome scent of Febreze and I am sold. I love how long my clothes smell good for, even after weeks of being washed. My clothes always feel really clean after I wash them and there is never any residue on them after using this detergent.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.