Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #93 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product! Cleans great and has an amazing smell! I can only use liquid detergents the powder ones irritate my family’s and well as my skin causing small bumps throughout our body. I highly recommend this product it’s at a reasonable price and little goes long way. I’ve been able to find this product in most stores around my area.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
Tide Ultra with Febreze gets my laundry cleaner than most other detergents. I like that the fresh scent lasts, though I do prefer the smell of Tide Original. I think Tide Original gets clothes a little cleaner, but the version with Febreze usually is on sale more often and definitely worth purchasing if you like the smell.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
This detergent is great, and it makes your clothes smell great as well. With this smelling great and keeping clothes clean it also is not great for someone with bad allergies. If you do not have sensitive skin I would recommend!
Hope B.
These make the clothes so fresh and doesn't ruin the color or fabric of the clothing! I think it works very well and it is worth the price. You can find this at many stores which is also a great thing. I would recommend this
Sasha M.
fort wayne
By far one of the best smelling laundry soaps!!!!! All good things to say about this product! Me and my kids have sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause the clothes to be itchy! They always come out feeling soft and I have hard water!! The smell lingers in the laundry room for hours after the wash! I love it!
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
I have been using this detergent for years. It never leaves any stains on my clothes and leaves clothes smelling fresh for a long time. It usually costs about 10 dollars for this product but lasts me a couple of months. Compared to other detergents, I trust Tide the most and would recommend this product.
Cierra🌻 P.
Chattanooga, TN
Tide with Febreze keeps my clothes looking, feeling, and smelling fresh. Tide does a great job at cleaning my clothes without fading the color and weighing down the fabric. The Febreze has my clothes smelling amazing without how having such a strong fragrance that it conflicts with my perfume.
Anna R.
Murrieta, CA
My mom always used Tide when I was growing up. When I started my own family I tried other brands but would always end up going back to Tide and now it's the only brand I use. It works. The price is good. And I like the scent better than others. My clothes always smells clean. And they look great.
Kelly F.
New Hyde Park, NY
Usually I'm hesitant about fragrances in my laundry soap because of the toxins especially parabens (found in breast cancers because they mimic estrogen in the body) unfortunately I was broke and got this on sale for $2... It smells amazing and does a great job till I go back to paraben free :)
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
I mean, this is just a necessity when you’ve got a man’s socks in your laundry basket and you don’t want to keep your clothes separated from his as a rule- I’ve found that using tide is just the only way to trust that I can just wash everything together and nothing comes out stinkin like feet.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.