Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Poonam R.
I have been using Tide all my life that I can even remember. I do not have any allergies nor does anyone in my family. It can get expensive when buying this product, it's best to buy from Costco. I like the smell and I love he way my clothes fell after using Tide; however, the colors don't last very long. After a few washes my clothes start to fade.
Amber F.
This is one of the few laundry detergents I can use. I have sensitive skin and other brands have given me hives in the past. This also lets me know that If it's gentle for my skin that it's going to be gentle on my clothes. TheTide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent give my towels such a long lasting sent!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite laundry detergent. I have tried so many different things and this is the one I will continue to buy. My clothes smell clean when I take them out of the washer and I've noticed that even some stains have come out. I got it from Walmart and would recommend it to anyone. I do about three loads a week and it lasts forever!
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product! Cleans great and has an amazing smell! I can only use liquid detergents the powder ones irritate my family’s and well as my skin causing small bumps throughout our body. I highly recommend this product it’s at a reasonable price and little goes long way. I’ve been able to find this product in most stores around my area.
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
Tide Ultra with Febreze gets my laundry cleaner than most other detergents. I like that the fresh scent lasts, though I do prefer the smell of Tide Original. I think Tide Original gets clothes a little cleaner, but the version with Febreze usually is on sale more often and definitely worth purchasing if you like the smell.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
This detergent is great, and it makes your clothes smell great as well. With this smelling great and keeping clothes clean it also is not great for someone with bad allergies. If you do not have sensitive skin I would recommend!
Hope B.
These make the clothes so fresh and doesn't ruin the color or fabric of the clothing! I think it works very well and it is worth the price. You can find this at many stores which is also a great thing. I would recommend this
Sasha M.
fort wayne
By far one of the best smelling laundry soaps!!!!! All good things to say about this product! Me and my kids have sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause the clothes to be itchy! They always come out feeling soft and I have hard water!! The smell lingers in the laundry room for hours after the wash! I love it!
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
I have been using this detergent for years. It never leaves any stains on my clothes and leaves clothes smelling fresh for a long time. It usually costs about 10 dollars for this product but lasts me a couple of months. Compared to other detergents, I trust Tide the most and would recommend this product.
Correy T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Tide is great for laundry. It makes your closes smell fresh and clean. It’s normally on sale which is a plus. It also last for many loads! It’s great. I would recommend and of course buy on my normal grocery shopping trips.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.