Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #16 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
I love using this Tide laundry detergent that has Febreze! It smells so good and is super good at getting stains out. I love that it isn't too expensive too!
Angelica A.
Hearne, TX
Love using this to wash our clothes! Not only does it leave a great after smell but to me it also sssms like it brightens up a few of my color clothes
Kristen K.
Tide is the only detergent I will use! I have very sensitive skin and I break out with other detergents. I love the febreeze scent. It smells the best to me!
Jennifer R.
I️ love this detergent. Ive been using it for years now and I️ never get tired of the scent. Along with the fabric sheets, they make my clothes smell great!
Monreal P.
san luis
It leaves my clothes super clean and it also removes bad smell. Dont need to use to much to leave your clothes clean. It protects the color of the clothes.
Tanesha M.
Mundelein
I have two boys that football and I use this on there uniforms it leave there clothes smelling clean and fresh and gets out all the grass and dirt stains..
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Tide!!! Tide always gets my clothes cleaner. I also love the smell. Now with the added frebreeze, my clothes smell fresh longer even sports clothes
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I mean...the smell....is absolutely FABULOUS. I love tide detergent but love the smell of febreze and it makes my house smell great when I'm doing laundry!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love Tide
This product leaves your clothes smelling fresh, with a deep down clean. Your clothes are brighten and soft. I highly recommend Tide products.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS
The best laundry detergent hands down. You get what you pay for. This detergent always leaves my clothes clean and looking great while smelling incredible.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.