Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
So awesome. After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives
Elise F.
This product we have been using for quite some time now. When our clothes are done with being washed they smell great. I think this is an affordable product for the results. I would recommend this product.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Love tide and the only cloth detergent I use. I actually wash my clothes with this and a week later go to put something on and can still smell the febreze scent on them . Mmmm
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
I loved the smell of this product and how well it cleaned and brightened my clothes. The only issue was I had an allergic reaction to it so I had to discontinue use! Super upset.
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I absolutely love this detergent, it smells amazing and I love how powerful the little pacs are. You don’t need that many of them. I would def give this a try !
Jaina P.
Chino, Ca
This is such good detergent!! Always does a great job getting all stains out of our clothes and it does it very gently. I absolutely love the smell of it too.
Robyn B.
Blacksburg, VA
I love tide.  I've used it so much since I moved out of my parents place. I can spend like 20 bucks and it'll last me months plus it smells amazing
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I just love this.. It's like a magic.. Actually all the Tide products are pretty much satisfying... But I find them a bit expensive... That's all what I feel.
Teah W.
Stillwater, OK
Who doesn't love fabreeze scented laundry detergent? I love this stuff. It cleans my clothes so well and leaves them smelling amazing! I buy it all the time.
Jennifer R.
I️ love this detergent. Ive been using it for years now and I️ never get tired of the scent. Along with the fabric sheets, they make my clothes smell great!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.