Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #15 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Ashleigh Y.
Owosso, MI
LOVE this!!! Not only do i love using the original tide but this one with the lavender scent is my favorite. The lavender gives your clothes an extra scent of goodness.
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this detergent to wash my running gear and gym work out clothes. I sometimes use it just for my teenagers clothes.
I find that my clothes are left smelling fresh.
Cindy S.
Good value but seems to be a little thick for my HE machine and I have to do a 2nd rinse. Leaves clothes smelling fresh if you like a stronger scent on your clothes.
Brooke R.
Bountiful, UT
This detergent leaves the best smell in my clothes. It's cleans well. I have two young kids and make a mess on their clothes everyday and they always come out clean.
Sophia C.
Indianapolis
I love the way my clothes smell after I wash them with this! Works well like Tide is known too, but the febreeze scent just really makes the price worth it for me.
Jessica W.
I love tide liquid it smells so good!! And now they have so many more sents to choose from. I can trust tide to get our clothes clean and not fade or damage them.
Gayle W.
Tide is reliable, fairly priced, and always smells wonderful. I can count on my laundry coming out clean with just a minimal pre-treat on even the toughest stains.
James M.
Batavia, NY
This smell of this one is beyond words. I always loved going to my grandmas house after she'd get me clothes because I love the smell of tides laundry detergents
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Love the result and clean the clothes very well! I also live the fragrance and stays longer on clothes. Very effective and not disappointing. Very affordable for the price! Would definitely recommend!
Felicia R.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love tide products. I used to buy other brands due to price, but soon came to learn that paying a little more for Tide was well worth it, as other brands did not seem to clean my clothes as well as Tide does. I have a teenage boy in the house, whose clothes can get pretty rank, but Tide cleans them right up and keeps them smelling fresh. Superb products!!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.