Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #93 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Cindi F.
Pinehill
I like this liquid detergent it’s scent lasts a long time after washing and it can remove some stubborn stains without adding stain remover without extra stain removers added
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Favorite scent. It lasts long in my clothes. For some reason Tide never irritates my sensitive skin. Every time I try to switch I break out. If it isn't broke, don't fix it!
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
I loved the smell of this product and how well it cleaned and brightened my clothes. The only issue was I had an allergic reaction to it so I had to discontinue use! Super upset.
Lindsey B.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I always use tide detergent because I've found it works best and also it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This one though, is my all time fav because it smells SO good
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this detergent to wash my running gear and gym work out clothes. I sometimes use it just for my teenagers clothes.
I find that my clothes are left smelling fresh.
Ashleigh Y.
Owosso, MI
LOVE this!!! Not only do i love using the original tide but this one with the lavender scent is my favorite. The lavender gives your clothes an extra scent of goodness.
Brooke R.
Bountiful , UT
This detergent leaves the best smell in my clothes. It's cleans well. I have two young kids and make a mess on their clothes everyday and they always come out clean.
Cindy S.
Good value but seems to be a little thick for my HE machine and I have to do a 2nd rinse. Leaves clothes smelling fresh if you like a stronger scent on your clothes.
Sophia C.
Indianapolis
I love the way my clothes smell after I wash them with this! Works well like Tide is known too, but the febreeze scent just really makes the price worth it for me.
Gayle W.
Tide is reliable, fairly priced, and always smells wonderful. I can count on my laundry coming out clean with just a minimal pre-treat on even the toughest stains.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.