Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Ryan C.
Delray Beach
This is a great product that makes your clothes smell and feel fresher than ever! The smell dose last but just don’t over use or you may get a skin irritation if your on the more sensitive side. Other than that it’s great!!
Brianna J.
tinley park
Very good laundry detergent that I’ve never had problems with! I’m allergic to many different detergents but I’ve never had any type of allergic reaction to this one luckily. It leaves my clothes smelling like lavender!
olga S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tide does clean the dirt off your clothes and leaves them smelling fresh,white,and clean. I was not disappointed with this brand. It is affordable and there are coupons so often in the newspaper inserts for this brand.
Brie S.
Vernon , VT
I use this detergent daily. My boyfriend is a mechanic so he needs a working detergent to have his clothes last. This is the most effective detergent I’ve used and I can find a better deal for a detergent just as good!
Jennifer K.
Tide is my go to laundry detergent choice no matter where I shop or what the prices are. Tide it is! I don't look for sales or coupons. I buy Tide regardless. It has a great smell and does an overall great job of getting my clothes clean. If it ain't broke, don't fix it....so I am not switching brands.
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
I freaking love Tide laundry detergent. It is one of the only brands where the scent doesn't break me out and I leave every morning feeling fresh and smelling good because my clothes are clean. I love this one in particular because of the febreze scent.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
This ride with the scent is definitely a family favorite. It leaves your clothes soft, clean; and smelling wonderful! It’s one of the o my laundry detergents that I use and absolutely love! I recommend it to everyone!
Kaylea I.
North Platte
I use this every time I was a load of laundry, and I add a cup of vinegar to the wash and it comes out smelling and looking fantastic. This laundry detergent is very affordable and can be found at almost an Walmart.
Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
I grew up in a Tide household. When I moved in with my fiancé, he insisted on buying Gain. I quickly converted him! There's just no comparison to how clean and fresh my clothes are with tide. It's worth the price.
Andrea P.
Houston , TX
I've been using tide for a long time and I haven't had the need to try another one. For me it's effective, I don't have any complaints and it's not so expensive. I would definitely recommend it! Specially this one
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.