Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
MaryJane W.
Marathon, NY
Not only does this detergent do so well keeping your clothes looking refreshed and not draining colors but it also gives them a long lasting good smell that does not fade instantly!! One of the best laundry care detergents on the market and definitely worth the money!!
Marikah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Tide is a great product overall. I use this sometimes on my clothes, but I feel like it doesn’t leave my clothes feeling as soft as GAIN does. Honestly I still buy it just because the smell is so delightful but other than that...yeah. It’s overall a great detergent!
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Love the smell of this detergent! Makes my clothes smell amazing. I feel that the price is pretty decent as well compared to other companies it’s definitely affordable. I usually end up buying the big size bottles from sams. I feel it’s the best bang for your buck!!
Tracy E.
Love this laundry detergent. I've been using it or as long as I can remember and I have never been disappointed. The only thing that could make it better is if the scent lasted longer. I find that after 1-2 weeks in the closet, the smell isn't as noticeable.
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
I think that this detergent really gets the job done. I like it much better than the pods, and finds that it cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling nice and fresh. It is very affordable, and easy to find in the stores. I would recommend this detergent.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, I love this scent so much. Unlike so many other detergents, the scent will stick around for weeks! I open my closet and it just smells fresh. This has never irritated my eyes or sensitive skin, and I definitely think this is reasonably priced and affordable. Everyone else in the house loves it, too, including my mom!
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
Since,I was a kid I like tide,my mother like to use it. So we grown up with tide. It is a tested and proven detergent soap for us. I like how it works,and the scent of it.
Christina C.
I’m already a tide lover, I use it for my laundry no matter what. This scented one makes me love tide eve that much more! It helps my clothes stay dress a little longer than normal and has a feminine scent to it, I like how I can smell t through out my day
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
My mom always uses this type of soap. It makes the clothes very soft and nice. I recommend people use this because it does a very good job. It could be uniform, suits, and more. It gets the job done, and your clothes smell very good after the results.
Katie E.
This is the only detergent I will use on my clothes. Super effective, smells great! I have sensitive skin and this one never makes me break out. It keeps clothes fresh, and it is not too expensive. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?