Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #16 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
I love that you do not need to use a lot of product in order get your clothes clean.  It has a great smell and with two children who are always getting dirty outside the febreze freshness is a plus.  The cost is in line with similar laundry detergents and I would recommend this to everyone.
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
THIS DETERGENT REALLY WORKS!! STAINS ARE GONE LIKE THEY NEVER EVEN WERE THERE ! YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY BAD SCENT AFTER YOU DRY YOUR CLOTHES , THEY ARE STILL GOING TO SMELL GREAT ESPECIALLY WITH THE FEBREZE FRESHNESS INCLUDED ! I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN
Mervet A.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I got this tide laundry detergent with febreze a week ago. Im a fan of tide products because they are the best. The febreze smell is new to me and i love it. I can still smell it even after wearing the clothes for a day.  I would recommend it for others who want fresh and clean laundry
Mark K.
New york, NY
This never fails to leave me satisfied. It leaves my clothing smelling absolutely amazing and they look completely clean. It's not as affordable as a regular Tide product but the Fabreez collaboration just adds so much and makes it worth it. I'll definitely be using this again in the future.
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
This tide laundry detergent give the perfect scent to my clothes! It always gets the small stains out and never disappoints! It is one of the most expensive detergents but it is so worth it! It has the best balance between making your clothes smell amazing and also fighting stains!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I grew up with my mother using Tide to wash our clothes. When I moved out on my own, I knew exactly what detergent I was going to buy. TIDE! It has always left our clothes looking and smelling great! And now with the Febreze Freshness added in -- they smell even better!
Bradley A.
blacksburg
Using Tide with fabreeze is one of the greatest decisions I’ve made when it comes to laundry. I love how you can use so little of the detergent and get just as much use from it. I would recommend this because it is well worth your money and has an amazing bang for its buck!
Ashley C.
De Pere
The best smelling laundry soap on the market, I’m pretty sure. Probably loaded with chemicals but, if you’re buying Tide then that’s probably not on the top of your priority list or anything. Kind of expensive but worth the money if you like your clothes smelling fresh.
Ashley C.
Oak Creek
I like the scent of Tide, and I think that it does a good job of getting clothes clean. The only problem I have is with the way the bottle is created. Usually bottles will have a reservoir for detergent overspill, but this one doesn't, and it ends up leaking everywhere.
Lily L.
I love Tide so much! I have used Tide all my life and it is just a great brand. I love that my clothes come out smelling really good! Something about clean clothes with Tide and Febreze just smells right! I love using Febreze on its own, so to have it on my laundry is amazing!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.