Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Lily L.
I love Tide so much! I have used Tide all my life and it is just a great brand. I love that my clothes come out smelling really good! Something about clean clothes with Tide and Febreze just smells right! I love using Febreze on its own, so to have it on my laundry is amazing!
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
Love the scent of These tide detergents. I feel like it’s long lasting and doesn’t need a scent booster. Price isn’t very ideal sometimes can be on the pricier side, but I think does a good job cleaning and that’s coming from someone who works full time in a hospital!
Ashlee N.
Dayton
I love this detergent. With a very messy husband, baby, and two dogs it’s always been hard to find detergent that got our clothes really clean. This detergent always gets all the stains and smells out of our clothes the first try! It’s affordable and very effective!
Jessica G.
San Jose , CA
I always purchase this brand. I think when Tide has Febreeze it gives it an extra boost of scent. It’s very effective on cleaning my clothes. There has been a couple clothes that are stained and washing them using this product doesn’t completely take off the stain.
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Love the smell of this detergent! Makes my clothes smell amazing. I feel that the price is pretty decent as well compared to other companies it’s definitely affordable. I usually end up buying the big size bottles from sams. I feel it’s the best bang for your buck!!
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, I love this scent so much. Unlike so many other detergents, the scent will stick around for weeks! I open my closet and it just smells fresh. This has never irritated my eyes or sensitive skin, and I definitely think this is reasonably priced and affordable. Everyone else in the house loves it, too, including my mom!
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
Two of my favorite products rolled into one. Tide is my all time favorite detergent and the purple febreeze is my all time favorite scent! This is a 10/10 for me! Definitely give this a try!
Chelsea R.
this laundry detergent has a long lasting smell that stays for hours and is perfect for any family with smelly laundry Tide is americas number one trusted brand and I can see why tide has a beautiful scent and whenever I see it on sale I know I'm picking it up
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I have used Tide 2X Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent with Febreeze Freshness for a few years now, and keep finding myself coming back to this product. I enjoy the extra scent boost that this product provides, and the smell is great! It effectively cleans.
Amy D.
Vero Beach, FL
Love the fresh sent and that it gets all the stains out the first time. With two little boys it is important that the laundry detergent works great. It is a little more than some of the other companies but I feel like it is worth the extra expense.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.