Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #15 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
The addition of Febreez to the already invigorating smell of Tide is a symphony for the nose! I bought this on a whim at the local Walmart and am so happy I did. The extra freshness boost is wonderful for pet owners (and heavy sweat-ers) like myself. One bottle lasts months in my house, definitely a bang for the buck. Would absolutely recommend if you're looking to switch up the scent of your clean laundry!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always used tide detergent because i feel that my clothes come out smelling cleaner and removes most stains but wished I could switch up the scent sometimes. Also being a febreeze fan , I thought I'd give this a try. I love it . My clothes smell amazing. Sometimes people ask me what perfume I'm wearing and often times it is just my clothes they are smelling and they can't believe it . Love this stuff.
Courtney A.
If you love Febreeze and you like Tide, then this is perfect! It makes your clothes smell great and washes them without being too harsh! It is affordable and you can use it for several loads! I would recommend this to everyone! The only con would be that sometimes depending on the clothing item (small or thin) the smell can be very strong.
Marisel S.
Definitely my favorite scent for detergent, however I have used almost every scent, besides the fragrance free bottle. The added Febreze scent gives your clothes an extra fresh kick. I love pulling my clothes out of the dryer and smelling this scent. The detergent has a great consistency and I’ve never had any issues with it irritating my skin or not working well with my clothes.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
I love the nice fresh clean smell of this laundry detergent. I'm super picky when it comes to scents, and was very impressed when I found this one! I just love when my clothes smell super fresh and clean! The price is great, I just wish the detergent came in a larger container. It's also hard to find this product in stores in near me which is frustrating!
Meghan C.
Boise
This is a great detergent, and it definitely has the cleaning force you would expect for the price. The scent is a nice addition, especially for larger items that aren't washed after each use, such as comforters or coats. It is a little harsh, and it upset the kids skin when I used it to clean their clothes- so I wish it were a bit more natural, but if that isn't a concern it's a great product!
Erin H.
Charlotte
Tide is the only laundry detergent I can use that I'm not allergic to. It has been hands down one of the best laundry detergents I've ever found that doesn't make me itch doesn't make me have allergic reactions if you're on the fence about trying guide go buy a sample box of it give it a try I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Iris P.
Bronx
This tide makes my clothing smell extra great. It is expensive but I get it anyways for quality washing. I still use fabric softener because I like my clothes smelling great. Seems like it cleans them very well too. It has actually removed stains I thought wouldn't come out. I'd recommend it as I've been using it for years.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Absolutely love tide it always leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. It works great on tough stains and doesn’t leave any residue. Tide is always reasonably priced and we buy ours at our local grocery store
Haley B.
Carver, MA
First off, tide smells good on its own. Tide with febreeze just adds to it. I personally love the scent of all of the different febreeze scents of tide! Adding the same scented fabric softener and sheets keeps the scent long lasting. I can still smell the tide after a couple weeks of my cloths hanging up.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.