Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Julianna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This detergent cleans beautifully and has a long lasting scent. It is pricier than other options but well worth it and you can almost always find a coupon online.
Rebecca W.
I love Tide! This detergent smells amazing!! My clothes smell fresh and clean right out of the washer and the scent stays on your clothing even after the dryer!!
Kristen G.
Timonium, MD
My husband will only use tide for his clothes. I have tried the original scent, I have also tried the tide sport for his clothes but I'm in love with this scent!
Rachel R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have really sensitive skin and this is the only detergent brand that doesn’t cause me to rash. I love how fresh it makes my clothes smell and also fights those stains
Amber F.
Salem, OR
My family and I have been using Tide with the Febreze scent boost for over 6 months now. This detergent is perfect for people with sensitive skin that want a scent boost in their clothing. The scent isn't overpowering either, just enough to make sure your clothes are smelling good all day. The detergent itself cleans the clothes very well. I've had some dirty clothes enter that wash that come out looking new! I mix my lights and darks when doing laundry and this detergent has never caused a problem. The price is reasonable and you can stretch this soap out a lot longer than other brands I've bought in the past. Tide is a go to brand for my family and I!
Shayna L.
My favorite laundry detergent! I am picky about scented products. Too many scented items compete with one another and clash or give me a headache. Tide Free and Gentle cleans well without leaving the cloying odor of detergent on your clothes. My clothes still smell fresh and clean, and this doesn't compete with my own perfume or products that I do like to use.
Roxann F.
Goffstown , NH
I will forever be obsessed with tide laundry detergent . I love all of them , they all small amazing . The only down side is I wish they were a little cheaper but it smells so good and it’s one of the only laundry detergents that my clothes still smell fresh even when they are in my droors love this brand ! As far as the tide pods they work just as good but some washing machines don’t fully break it all through . Highly recommend Tide
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always used tide detergent because i feel that my clothes come out smelling cleaner and removes most stains but wished I could switch up the scent sometimes. Also being a febreeze fan , I thought I'd give this a try. I love it . My clothes smell amazing. Sometimes people ask me what perfume I'm wearing and often times it is just my clothes they are smelling and they can't believe it . Love this stuff.
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
The addition of Febreez to the already invigorating smell of Tide is a symphony for the nose! I bought this on a whim at the local Walmart and am so happy I did. The extra freshness boost is wonderful for pet owners (and heavy sweat-ers) like myself. One bottle lasts months in my house, definitely a bang for the buck. Would absolutely recommend if you're looking to switch up the scent of your clean laundry!
Courtney A.
If you love Febreeze and you like Tide, then this is perfect! It makes your clothes smell great and washes them without being too harsh! It is affordable and you can use it for several loads! I would recommend this to everyone! The only con would be that sometimes depending on the clothing item (small or thin) the smell can be very strong.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.