Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Theresa M.
Cerritos, CA
I like the smell of my clothes when using this detergent. It leaves my clothes feeling soft as well. It is a bit pricey but leaves your clothes in good condition and does it’s job. I would recommend it.
Lizbeth F.
los angeles
Used it to clean clothes and left it with not only a good scent but soft as well. Definitely would recommend this to others. Scent smelled great as well. And can be purchased at a hood price at stores.
Kaitlyn R.
I gave this a 5 star rating because it got the tough worked in dirt and grime out of my jeans. I was really impressed with how well it got everything out of my jeans. I would recommend 10 out of 10 :)
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
Only type of detergent I will use!! It cleans dirt and stains out of clothes, while also leaving it smell great. I would highly recommend this product because it works great and is easy on the wallet!
Katie V.
Blackshear
Love this product! The fresh clean smell of Febreeze makes it totally worth it. I would say the price is pretty reasonable. I purchased this from my local Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone!
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This laundry detergent smells amazing. When washing a load the whole house smells good and people ask what it is and are surprised when I got oh my laundry detergent. It is a little more pricey then the other but I will splurge and but it once in a while it's totally worth it. Cleans good smells good.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
This is my favorite smelling detergent. The smell really last as well. It also gets stains out. I really like it. It is more expensive but I find it is worth the extra price. I recommend this product.
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I love the tide and febreeze together. The smell is amazing but not overbearing. It lasts for a long time in tour closet and my clothes always smell fresh. We only purchase tide and the price point is reasonable.
Amber N.
I've been using this detergent since forever it's effective it smells great I buy it at my grocery store it makes my clothes feel great I will be buying again and again and recommend to others
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
My family loves this laundry detergent. It leaves our clothes smelling so fresh and gets out all of the stains on all of our clothes. I would definitely recommend this detergent to a friend.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.