Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #93 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
member-0d045
Putting your clothes on after washing with Tide is like rainbows and butterflies. The smell is awesome, the softness is great, and it busts up stains when needed. Very affordable. Easy squeeze top allows getting the perfect amount per load each time.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tide is my favorite brand to pick up at the local stores! Amazing smell and concentration and totally cleans everything also keeping it in its original form and color. Highly recommended!
Akela D.
Deposit
I used to love this but it doesn’t seem as effective as they claim, my kids get dirty and it’s disappointing to still pretreat clothing, for being more than the regular tide I don’t always feel it’s worth it - but the frebreeze does last a good while.
Kaitlyn F.
I have very sensitive skin and most detergents irritate my skin, but this doesn't irritate my skin. Keeps my clothes clean and makes them smell amazing. All in all I love this product.
Crystal G.
Sewickley
I have always been a fan of Tide laundry soap. I love the added febreeze. It keeps the clean smell lasting longer which is always a benefit. Clothes smell fresher and look brighter.
Kassie P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Yes! This detergent is so good! I feel it is heavy duty and it lasts a long time....can be a bit pricey compared to other detergents but it smells great and my clothes come out fresh
Sydney M.
Clarksville, AR
This is a great laundry detergent because it really gets my clothes clean and fresh. It also has a fantastic smell. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new laundry detergent!
Amazing D.
Tolleson, AZ
leaves your clothes smelling so good! and it does not damage any clothing as well as for a sensitive skin person it doess not irritate your skin at all! i highly recommend tide!
Tasha H.
Canton
I LOVE TIDE! Its the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out. It gets my clothes very clean without loosing thier colour or fading. Comes out smelling fresh and soft.
Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
Love all tide products and this smell is fantastic. They keep my clothes soft, in great shape and smelling great. I think the price point is great for what it is as well.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.