Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #15 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
My two favorite items in one Tide and Fabreze! I have nothing bad to say about Tide, I’ve been using Tide all my life, it’s an amazing product that I keep coming back to. It smells amazing, cleans amazing! So with Fabreze added that just an added bonus. My mom used Tide and swore by it and always said use the liquid to get the best benefits and she was right!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze leaves your clothes smelling amazing, and the scent lasts on your clothes. Tide gets out tough stains, and odors, especially with Febreze! You don't have to worry about pretreating those stains, Tide plus Febreze handles it for you. Tide is available almost everywhere. Print you off a money saving P&G coupon, and go grab you some.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
the smell is so disgusting. when you wash clothes with it, it leave a gross smell. it’s not natural, it’s tested on animals, and the color hurts my eyes. i only use it for making slime.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a staple for my boyfriend and i’s laundry. I’ve used it for years and I am just tied to it. (See what I did there? Lol.) No I actually have only used Tide growing up so once Febreze joined the team I chose this and it’s going strong. Does the job, clothes and linens are clean, and they smell great. Now my son is a different story. He has slight eczema so Tide isn’t the best option for him. I use free and gentle or natural options after I switched from Dreft for his sensitive skin needs.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
Mi detergente favorito!! Mi ropa siempre sale limpia y con buen olor y textura! Además es muy bueno sacando manchas de la ropa de los niños! Ellos les encanta jugar afuera en la tierra o con pintura y se que la mayoría de las veces le saca el sucio!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I only use tide in my house it's the best detergent there is in my opinion also whether came out with the tide with febreeze I was in love r3gular tid3 already smelled good the febreeze just kicks it up a snitch I would definitely recommend
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I love this product especially that it has febreeze in it. It leaves my clothes smelling great and fresh. I feel it has exceeded my expectations and is very affordable. There are also lots of sales on this product which helps since I am a college student.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
I love tide it gives you so much bang for your buck! I have tried other brands but I just can't don't do the job quiet like Tide does. My husband is a mechanic so you can imagine how much laundry I do, I recommend it to everyone!
Abby P.
I have been using Tide for years and it always gets the job done. I have kids (5 years old & six months old), a dog, and a husband, so we are no strangers to smelly laundry. Our clothes, sheets, and towels always smell fresh and I don't have to use a ton of detergent for each load.I also am a hairstylist and bring my towels and capes home to wash and Tide never has a problem removing the color, hair products, etc. from my work laundry.
Ashley K.
Norfolk, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love love Tide laundry detergent. The smell is always amazing and I think out of every detergent it’s the only one that gets my clothes feeling super clean. Plus I love that it comes in pods too! Wouldn’t use anything else
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?