Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide &amp...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the c...3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
My two favorite items in one Tide and Fabreze! I have nothing bad to say about Tide, I’ve been using Tide all my life, it’s an amazing product that I keep coming back to. It smells amazing, cleans amazing! So with Fabreze added that just an added bonus. My mom used Tide and swore by it and always said use the liquid to get the best benefits and she was right!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent leaves your clothes smelling amazing, and the scent lasts on your clothes. Tide gets out tough stains, and odors, especially with Febreze! You don't have to worry about pretreating those stains, Tide plus Febreze handles it for you. Tide is available almost everywhere. Print you off a money saving P&G coupon, and go grab you some.
victoria R.
Love this soap. It really cleans your clothes and smells amazing. You literally only need one cap. I like to add a fabric softener just because it makes it smell so much better but you don’t have too. It can be pricey but target also have some sales sometimes.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a staple for my boyfriend and i’s laundry. I’ve used it for years and I am just tied to it. (See what I did there? Lol.) No I actually have only used Tide growing up so once Febreze joined the team I chose this and it’s going strong. Does the job, clothes and linens are clean, and they smell great. Now my son is a different story. He has slight eczema so Tide isn’t the best option for him. I use free and gentle or natural options after I switched from Dreft for his sensitive skin needs.
Cody S.
Fremont
I love this detergent. Wether I’m washing in a washer, or hand washing delicates in the sink. It leaves my clothes really soft and smacking really good. Only complaint but it’s not worth losing a star, is when hand-washing my clothes, my hands get itchy and little red bumps appear. But as soon as I’m done the itching goes away after about a minute.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
Mi detergente favorito!! Mi ropa siempre sale limpia y con buen olor y textura! Además es muy bueno sacando manchas de la ropa de los niños! Ellos les encanta jugar afuera en la tierra o con pintura y se que la mayoría de las veces le saca el sucio!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Tide is my go to brand.I find that it does the best job with removing stains. I have two kinds who are always covered in chocolate, spaghetti and grass stains. This has saved so many clothes it’s unbelievable. It also smells amazing!
Ronda L.
Victorville
Tide was put in my life from the time I was a child.  Im 55 and am still using it.  I prefer the Tide with Downey.  Through the years many scents and eveb bleach has been added.  Tide reminds me of my Mom.
Abby P.
I have been using Tide for years and it always gets the job done. I have kids (5 years old & six months old), a dog, and a husband, so we are no strangers to smelly laundry. Our clothes, sheets, and towels always smell fresh and I don't have to use a ton of detergent for each load.I also am a hairstylist and bring my towels and capes home to wash and Tide never has a problem removing the color, hair products, etc. from my work laundry.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I am a very loyal Tide member all the way back when i was small id see my mom use the powder box of tide and our cloths use to come out smelling so good and clean, and i got bigger and had children i followed on with the tradition of using tide,but i like the liquid tide and it still cleans and makes my cloths smell so good,why change when you have a Great Lanudary detergent that is #1 for year's. TIDE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY WASHER !!!
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.