Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Camz A.Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent uploaded by Junielles M.

BY TIDE #93 in Laundry Detergent

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster helps to give a great whiteness result even in just one wash

• Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics
  • Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus
  • Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes

• What's your favorite laundry detergents? I like tide & gain! ...3 Answers
  • Where can u buy it6 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?3 Answers
Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
Roxann F.
Goffstown , NH
I will forever be obsessed with tide laundry detergent . I love all of them , they all small amazing . The only down side is I wish they were a little cheaper but it smells so good and it’s one of the only laundry detergents that my clothes still smell fresh even when they are in my droors love this brand ! As far as the tide pods they work just as good but some washing machines don’t fully break it all through . Highly recommend Tide
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
My two favorite items in one Tide and Fabreze! I have nothing bad to say about Tide, I’ve been using Tide all my life, it’s an amazing product that I keep coming back to. It smells amazing, cleans amazing! So with Fabreze added that just an added bonus. My mom used Tide and swore by it and always said use the liquid to get the best benefits and she was right!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze leaves your clothes smelling amazing, and the scent lasts on your clothes. Tide gets out tough stains, and odors, especially with Febreze! You don't have to worry about pretreating those stains, Tide plus Febreze handles it for you. Tide is available almost everywhere. Print you off a money saving P&G coupon, and go grab you some.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a staple for my boyfriend and i’s laundry. I’ve used it for years and I am just tied to it. (See what I did there? Lol.) No I actually have only used Tide growing up so once Febreze joined the team I chose this and it’s going strong. Does the job, clothes and linens are clean, and they smell great. Now my son is a different story. He has slight eczema so Tide isn’t the best option for him. I use free and gentle or natural options after I switched from Dreft for his sensitive skin needs.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
Mi detergente favorito!! Mi ropa siempre sale limpia y con buen olor y textura! Además es muy bueno sacando manchas de la ropa de los niños! Ellos les encanta jugar afuera en la tierra o con pintura y se que la mayoría de las veces le saca el sucio!
Abby P.
I have been using Tide for years and it always gets the job done. I have kids (5 years old & six months old), a dog, and a husband, so we are no strangers to smelly laundry. Our clothes, sheets, and towels always smell fresh and I don't have to use a ton of detergent for each load.I also am a hairstylist and bring my towels and capes home to wash and Tide never has a problem removing the color, hair products, etc. from my work laundry.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I am a very loyal Tide member all the way back when i was small id see my mom use the powder box of tide and our cloths use to come out smelling so good and clean, and i got bigger and had children i followed on with the tradition of using tide,but i like the liquid tide and it still cleans and makes my cloths smell so good,why change when you have a Great Lanudary detergent that is #1 for year's. TIDE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY WASHER !!!
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a good laundry detergent. It smells nice. Gets clothes clean. It reasonable priced. The Tide company has been around a long time. It's a brand you can trust. Goes on sale and there often are coupons in the newspaper.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Tide is great for all clothes because it completely washes out the dirty clothes. Tide gives the clothes a great smell and a soft feel, it doesn't fade away colors and also if very easy to pour because of the packaging
Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
I grew up in a Tide household. When I moved in with my fiancé, he insisted on buying Gain. I quickly converted him! There's just no comparison to how clean and fresh my clothes are with tide. It's worth the price.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?
Samantha C.