BY TIDE #7 in Laundry Detergent

Tide 2x Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent with Febreze Freshness: Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Specially formulated to help target and remove common odors that get trapped in fabrics Spring & Renewal Scent - A fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, highlighted with a hint of citrus Contains Renewing Freshness technology, so clothes stay fresh see more...

Tide 2X Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent with Febreze Freshness
  • "leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and my clothes look great" in 2 reviews
  • "After being spit up on all day by a newborn my clothes don't smell like sour milk after a wash. My clothes smell so wonderful with this product even without scent additives" in 2 reviews
  • "Tide is a fantastic laundry detergent and this smells great." in 1 review
  • "Tide does make my clothes smell nice and gets them clean." in 1 review
Amber F.
Salem, OR
My family and I have been using Tide with the Febreze scent boost for over 6 months now. This detergent is perfect for people with sensitive skin that want a scent boost in their clothing. The scent isn't overpowering either, just enough to make sure your clothes are smelling good all day. The detergent itself cleans the clothes very well. I've had some dirty clothes enter that wash that come out looking new! I mix my lights and darks when doing laundry and this detergent has never caused a problem. The price is reasonable and you can stretch this soap out a lot longer than other brands I've bought in the past. Tide is a go to brand for my family and I!
Bradley A.
blacksburg
Using Tide with fabreeze is one of the greatest decisions I’ve made when it comes to laundry. I love how you can use so little of the detergent and get just as much use from it. I would recommend this because it is well worth your money and has an amazing bang for its buck!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Tide Liquid Detergent plus Febreze leaves your clothes smelling amazing, and the scent lasts on your clothes. Tide gets out tough stains, and odors, especially with Febreze! You don't have to worry about pretreating those stains, Tide plus Febreze handles it for you. Tide is available almost everywhere. Print you off a money saving P&G coupon, and go grab you some.
Shayna L.
My favorite laundry detergent! I am picky about scented products. Too many scented items compete with one another and clash or give me a headache. Tide Free and Gentle cleans well without leaving the cloying odor of detergent on your clothes. My clothes still smell fresh and clean, and this doesn't compete with my own perfume or products that I do like to use.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a staple for my boyfriend and i’s laundry. I’ve used it for years and I am just tied to it. (See what I did there? Lol.) No I actually have only used Tide growing up so once Febreze joined the team I chose this and it’s going strong. Does the job, clothes and linens are clean, and they smell great. Now my son is a different story. He has slight eczema so Tide isn’t the best option for him. I use free and gentle or natural options after I switched from Dreft for his sensitive skin needs.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I love this product especially that it has febreeze in it. It leaves my clothes smelling great and fresh. I feel it has exceeded my expectations and is very affordable. There are also lots of sales on this product which helps since I am a college student.
Abby P.
I have been using Tide for years and it always gets the job done. I have kids (5 years old & six months old), a dog, and a husband, so we are no strangers to smelly laundry. Our clothes, sheets, and towels always smell fresh and I don't have to use a ton of detergent for each load.I also am a hairstylist and bring my towels and capes home to wash and Tide never has a problem removing the color, hair products, etc. from my work laundry.
Debbie D.
Atascerdo
I am a very loyal Tide member all the way back when i was small id see my mom use the powder box of tide and our cloths use to come out smelling so good and clean, and i got bigger and had children i followed on with the tradition of using tide,but i like the liquid tide and it still cleans and makes my cloths smell so good,why change when you have a Great Lanudary detergent that is #1 for year's. TIDE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY WASHER !!!
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg
Tide is great for all clothes because it completely washes out the dirty clothes. Tide gives the clothes a great smell and a soft feel, it doesn't fade away colors and also if very easy to pour because of the packaging
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always used tide detergent because i feel that my clothes come out smelling cleaner and removes most stains but wished I could switch up the scent sometimes. Also being a febreeze fan , I thought I'd give this a try. I love it . My clothes smell amazing. Sometimes people ask me what perfume I'm wearing and often times it is just my clothes they are smelling and they can't believe it . Love this stuff.
Alisha T.
Where can u buy it
Stacy A.
Decorator Expert
What is you favorite tide scent ?
Megan U.
Harrison, AR
How long does the fragrance typically stay fresh in the clothes ?