Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Anam K.

BY TIDE

Tide 2X Ultra High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water A low-sudsing detergent that provides great cleaning performance in high efficiency machines The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze see more...

Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Nothing cleans as well as Tide. With my allergies, I don't venture far from my favorite brand, but i have on occasion, only to be disappointed. Now I don't even bother. Tide is my washing detergent. I'm not really crazy about all the fancy fragrances added, so I stick to Tide Original. I love the fresh clean scent that is so familiar. The liquid tide dissolves so nicely, there is no powdered residue and it doesn't take much to make your clothes come out really clean. Tide is definitely the Brand I trust to get my clothes clean, leave them smelling great without damaging them.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like. It's cheap to me especially at Walmart. Takes away some stains not all of the. Really like the smell does stay on your clothes for a long time. I think it's the only tide product that I like. Would recommend this one to anyone that is looking for a nice detergent.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I love the smell of this! I love how it cleans my clothes so effectively! I don’t need a ton of the soap so it lasts a while. I also like that it’s HE so it won’t ruin my washer. I would def recommend this unless you are sensitive to scents and perfumes.
-K- G.
Cleveland
Cleans clothing well but the scent does not last. Bad enough that original scent has changed. Tried other detergents but still Tide is better than any other brand. Great product, highly recommended product.
Paola J.
Weatherford
Tide is by far the best laundry detergent I have ever used. The good thing about is that it no only cleans your clothes but also it is the only one that does protect the color of your fabrics. Recommend!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
It is a little on the higher side price wise but we have used for our family many years! It keeps colors bright and clothes fresh! Although it didn’t work well with our new washer and dryer (too thick)
Molly P.
Phoenix, AZ
my mother used Tide throughout my childhood and i continue to use it on my own. i like tide because if you soak your stains for 12-18 hours before washing, it gets them out as effectively as any specialty stain remover.
Liliana R.
King George, VA
Tide is a very popular brand because it is very good detergent. I love the smell and the different type of detergent they make. I do not have to use too much where I'm always running out and if you are a good deal finder you can purchase this brand for a good deal
Carolyn J.
I use this for all my laundry! Jackets, blankets, jeans, etc. Stains come right off. Mostly get it at Costco for a great price. Would recommend this product to everyone! Tide Original Scent HE Liquid Laundry DetergentTide Original Scent HE Liquid Laundry DetergentTide Original Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
Emily N.
Angleton
I really like the smell of Tide original.  I feel like you don't need a lot of detergent for one load of laundry.  I use the 1 mark on the inside of the cap/lid.  I usually only buy Tide if I have a coupon because it is the most expensive.  I do recommend this product and I like the Tide pods also.  I have a Fridgidaire front load HE washer that I use this product in.