Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Anam K.

BY TIDE #24 in Laundry Detergent

Tide 2X Ultra High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water A low-sudsing detergent that provides great cleaning performance in high efficiency machines The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze see more...

Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Nothing cleans as well as Tide. With my allergies, I don't venture far from my favorite brand, but i have on occasion, only to be disappointed. Now I don't even bother. Tide is my washing detergent. I'm not really crazy about all the fancy fragrances added, so I stick to Tide Original. I love the fresh clean scent that is so familiar. The liquid tide dissolves so nicely, there is no powdered residue and it doesn't take much to make your clothes come out really clean. Tide is definitely the Brand I trust to get my clothes clean, leave them smelling great without damaging them.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Nothing beats Tide when it comes to laundry detergent!  My family has used this for years as well as my family growing up before I started my own!

I can always bet on this detergent getting the stains out and it is great for pre-treating.  My son has sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't make him break out!
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
I love washing my clothes in this. It keeps them smelling amazing and fresh all day long. It doesn’t fade your clothes out and it’s an affordable product. This bottle should last you a while. I️ would recommend this product Tide 2X Ultra Liquid with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like. It's cheap to me especially at Walmart. Takes away some stains not all of the. Really like the smell does stay on your clothes for a long time. I think it's the only tide product that I like. Would recommend this one to anyone that is looking for a nice detergent.
Allison B.
Shawnee, OK
This is the only detergent that I use on mine and my husband clothes. I only give it 3 stars because sometimes I'll get splotches on my clothes that take forever to get out. (I don't know if it's my washer and detergent) And that's it not super great at getting stains out. But it does do well at cleaning our clothes and keeping them smelling good. The best part, no allergic reactions, which has happened with a couple of other detergents. So overall 3 1/2 stars.
✨Kayla S.
Lancaster , PA
I have really sensitive skin so it’s hard to find a detergent that works for me all throughout my life I have used tide. It is the only one that works. It smells good, cleans well and I have no complaints about this product I would recommend this if you have sensitive skin
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I use tide on my clothes as well as my kids and husband. This product works best for removing stains and keeping clothes new looking and smelling great! It also helps keep my towels feeling soft and new. Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I love the way tide works but I don’t use it very often. Sometimes my skin is itchy after washing my clothes in tide and my brother also has an allergy to tide. I wish I could use it more often but am only able to use it when there is no other option.
Hai M.
Milwaukie , OR
For a mom of 3 young kids, Tide is effective at getting stains out without destroying clothes. Each bottle lasts a long time. It is more spendy than other brands but you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Not only does this smell good, but I feel like it is the best as far as actually cleaning the clothes. You can still smell the amazing scent after you dry the clothes and that's what I love! Would totally recommend to others!