Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Anam K.

BY TIDE #5 in Laundry Detergent

Tide 2X Ultra High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent Acti-Lift formula lifts off dry stains with ease Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water A low-sudsing detergent that provides great cleaning performance in high efficiency machines The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze see more...

Tide 2X Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Nothing cleans as well as Tide. With my allergies, I don't venture far from my favorite brand, but i have on occasion, only to be disappointed. Now I don't even bother. Tide is my washing detergent. I'm not really crazy about all the fancy fragrances added, so I stick to Tide Original. I love the fresh clean scent that is so familiar. The liquid tide dissolves so nicely, there is no powdered residue and it doesn't take much to make your clothes come out really clean. Tide is definitely the Brand I trust to get my clothes clean, leave them smelling great without damaging them.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like. It's cheap to me especially at Walmart. Takes away some stains not all of the. Really like the smell does stay on your clothes for a long time. I think it's the only tide product that I like. Would recommend this one to anyone that is looking for a nice detergent.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my favorite detergent hands down. Ive been using it a little over 4yrs now. I just love how it gets the job done. It works on my husband oil field work clothes what detergent does that!!? I just love the fact that it does not stain clothes if you use a little too much. It comes in a variety of sizes very affordable a little goes a long way. Can be found in many stores. Comes in diffrent scents comes with downy as well. I love how it fight the stain yes that is a big win win escpecially with small children whonarent afraid to get dirty. I highly recommend this. "
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I love the way tide works but I don’t use it very often. Sometimes my skin is itchy after washing my clothes in tide and my brother also has an allergy to tide. I wish I could use it more often but am only able to use it when there is no other option.
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
Love this stuff it is the best i would recommend it to everyone it can be bought at any department store and is very affordable and seems to be a family favorite especially the working ones they always say their clothes are so clean and fresh!!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Not only does this smell good, but I feel like it is the best as far as actually cleaning the clothes. You can still smell the amazing scent after you dry the clothes and that's what I love! Would totally recommend to others!
Nadia M.
Tustin
Tide is my go to laundry detergent. Tide takes out all the stains and makes your laundry smell so great after you just want to smell your washed clothes all day. I recommend this product for everyone who does there laundry. Tide is pricey but only because it’s so effective, buying tide is worth the expense.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Molly M.
Ive been using this product for a long time now and it works like a charm! I totally recommend buying this especially if you are on a budget like I am. Makes my clothes smell so clean and fresh. Totally buy this!
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
I have always used Tide or Gain. For the past year I’ve been using Gain but before I was using Tide. Literally the only reason I switched was because it’s what our roommate uses 😑😂 so I’d still be using Tide.