Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze uploaded by Jesse H.

BY TIDE

About This Item:

Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze 92oz

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Active: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes.

Directions:

Instructions: . Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Medium Loads - 2. Large Loads - 4. HE Full Loads - 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.

Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this laundry detergent... this is the only one i use . I dont like the powder form at!! Liquid is best,, does not leave any residue. You can find it anywhere walmart, target, costco.. pretty much everywhere. I highly recommend it
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
I just love how easy it is to transport this around especially when i have a lot of groceries with me. It smells amazing and this particular combo with downy is superb! Its super affordable and smells amazing and fresh.
Olga O.
I love to use this detergent. It leaves the clothes clean and soft. It does a decent job with hubby's work clothes ( construction). With tougher stains, it does need a helper with a stain remover, however they smell and feel great.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Love how it smells and cleans my clothes, I've been using this for a long time and this have never disappointed me, it is really effective, I recommend it a lot.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Tide is my all time favorite laundry detergent. It's great at getting dirt and stains out. The added downy softener is effective. It's worth the price you pay. It's affordable for s good detergent. I'd recommend Tide with Downy!
Pamela Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
Hands down my holly grail of laundry detergents. Tide has always been my favorite soap, I love how clean and fresh my clothes get and how a little goes a long way. Then add it with my favorite fabric softener and it also cuts out having to remember to add it when the rinse cycle starts and I say thank you tide and Downey. My clothes are clean, soft and the fresh smell last for weeks.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
I've been using this detergent for forever. i always get it because i like that i get both detergent and fabric softener in one. it saves me money and I've never felt like my clothes is brittle or hard after using this detergent. i recommend if you want to save some money
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Tide is the Best laundry detergent by far in my opinion. And I love the collaboration with Downy! My two favorite in one! It's pricey but I normally have coupons and I recommend to everyone because they always ask me what I have on it smells so good
Leigh R.
South Carolina
Hands down I will always be a ride lover, smell great, very conentrated, it's a little pricey but it worth the quality. I live how they have the numbers ingrained on the so you can measure out how much of a load you have
Katie C.
Love this brand of detergent. It keeps my clothes clean and of course smelling great. Also they come out a bit brighter which is great as I don't want them to start looking dingy after only a couple of washes.