Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze uploaded by Taylor (.Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze uploaded by Brittany A.Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze uploaded by Jesse H.

BY TIDE

About This Item:

Tide 2x Downy Clean Breeze 92oz

Warnings:

Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Active: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Enzymes.

Directions:

Instructions: . Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Medium Loads - 2. Large Loads - 4. HE Full Loads - 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.

Janai F.
Pasadena , MD
This is one of the detergents I use the most in my household. I like using it and so does my family. We stock up on it so we probably have about 3 different ones in our laundry room. I find tide to be a great brand.
Cece
BACKGROUND:
I recently purchased a front loading washer and dryer combination and discovered that these machines utilize a different detergent that is distinguished from general detergents by the large "H-E" label that is usually listed on the front of the product.

I picked up the Tide Original to maintain continuity with my former top loading machine. Amazon has deals where you can clip coupons that give you discount on products. Sometimes coupons appear for the Tide detergents that, combined with the subscribe and save option, are capable of saving you a tremendous amount of time and money.

PACKAGING
The product comes in a package of two. The two bottles showed up in a single heavy cardboard box with a divider in the middle separating the two bottles.

USEAGE
I have used this product now for 4 months. So far I am pleased with the results. My family tends to develop skin rashes and allergies from certain types of detergents which they have not yet so far with the Tide HE detergents. Our whites are white and our colors have maintained their colors without the usual sever fading from heavily washing and wearing. The scents of the detergent are not overpowering but are present throughout the day doing their job of keeping you smelling clean and fresh.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Not utilized

PROS:
++ Use less soap than top loading ordinary detergents.

CONS:
++ Can be slightly more costly

CONCLUSION:
Recommended for those with front loading HE washers who want their whites to stay white and their colors to not fade.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
Tide is the only detergent I have found that does not make my skin irritated. It has a great smell and the downy softener makes my clothes feel and smell amazing. If you want good detergent then I highly suggest using this!
Erica C.
I use this detergent on my comforters and sheets i like that the scent stays on them longer. I find my self smelling and sniffing my sheets all the time. The downy adds an extra softness to them as well.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
I’ve tried multiple brands of laundry soap and I always go back to tide. It’s higher priced and sometimes more costly than I can afford but I spend the extra $5-10 on it because it lasts double or even triple the time of some of the other detergents I’ve tried. It cleans and freshens at the same time and I use the brand with Downey unit so I don’t have to use a separate fabric softener. The clothes smell clean when you take them out of the washer and you don’t get that same thing with cheaper brands. My family has never had a negative experience with Tide laundry soap unlike some of the other brands.

extremely happy with Tide and will continue to use it.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Tide is my all time favorite laundry detergent.  The smell is class, clean, fresh yet inoffensive and unobtrusive.  It has consistently high quality and always gets fabrics immediately and thoroughly clean. I would recommend purchasing this
Jackie H.
Louisville, KY
It was fine for doing the laundry. It was nothing particularly special thought. It smelled fine and didn't cause my skin to break out or anything like that. It was just more cost efficient for my partner and I to go with other brands of detergent.
Kayleigh S.
Tide Clean Breeze with a touch of Downy keeps my clothes smelling fresh for a long time! This product makes my blankets and delicate tops really soft! This is affordable and always on sale at my local grocery store, and don't forget the coupon that always comes out in the paper. This is my go-to detergent!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
This is a good, handy, and trusty detergent. It has a pretty nice scent and I feel like it cleans clothes pretty well. The scent will remain on your clothes and make them feel soft. I like to use this on clothes I use the most frequently because I feel like it does a good job with helping them look nice.
Laura A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love the size of this detergent! It seems to last for a lot of washes in or household and also gets the baby food stains out easily. Although the scent is not my favorite... it is a very harsh scent!