Tide 2x Concentrate Ultra Free and Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent for High Efficiency Machines, 100 Fl Oz uploaded by Kathleen V.

BY TIDE

Get great performance out of your HE washer with Tide HE Free & Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent while using only a fraction of the amount of water used in traditional machines. Plus, it removes more residue from dirt, food and stains .vs. the leading... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen V.
Fort Kent, ME
It is very important to me that my laundry products are scent free, not skin irritating, are gentle on my clothing , while at the same time keeping my clothes fresh and clean feeling. I have allergies to scented products and the fragrant products give me severe migraines which can last me days. I tried the Tide Free and Gentle and was and was greatly relieved that it really was scent free and I had no reaction to it whatsoever. Felt like a lifesaver to me and it was so nice to find a product that did not affect my quality of life! I would recommend this product and plan on buying again. Thanks Tide! Tide Liquid Detergent
Rachelle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is gentle for those with sensitive skin, however, it leaves  your clothes feeling clean. The price is a touch more than others, however, there are always coupons for the product in the Sunday paper. I would buy it again, especially from Target.
Katrina S.
Albemarle
All 3 of my children suffer from eczema. You can't imagine the medicine and tricks we have tried to help them. Making sure that their clothes are washed in a detergent that isn't going to make their eczema worse is very important. I wash all of our towels, sheets, and their clothes in Tide Ultra Free. We never have issues with flare-ups or itchiness. I am so glad that I was able to find a free and gentle detergent that works with our new High-Efficiency washer.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
My son has eczema & as we use different laundry products in our house for our family of 5, I lobe Tide for my son. It doesn't cause his eczema to flare up , so mom feels comfortable using this product knowing he won't get irritation. Plus it actually cleans his clothes. As most mom's know our boy's can get dirty & tide just works.
Adriana K.
Poland, OH
Both of my sons have very sensitive skin yet I did not want to continue purchasing Dreft and even though it is very gentle I did not feel like it cleaned the clothes very well. I have been using tide free & gentle now for a few years and I absolutely love how it does not irritate my kids sensitive skin but it still manages to clean their clothes extremely well! I definitely will continue to purchase this detergent.
Ashley H.
Price
I used this a few time for my preemie who had sensitive skin. I got it at the Dollar General store ONLY because they were out of All Free and Clear. It was alright I think All Free and Clear was a little bit better but I think it's honestly personal preference. The price for the Tide is more expensive than the All. I would only buy it again if hey were out of All Free and Clear ONLY based on the price.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
I started out using Dreft for my newborn’s clothes, but the scent was too strong and honestly didn’t get his clothes clean of all the spit up he produced. After reading on mommy blogs that this was the best detergent for baby’s skin and clothes I decided to try it out. The blogs were right. His clothes come out clean and not smelling like spit up or highly perfumes laundry detergent.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Our family has sensitive skin issues, and this product works great without irritating our skin!  It is in fact gentle, and does a good job of cleaning our clothes as well.  It is a little more expensive compared to the other brands, but we generally try to buy it when it's on sale.  Overall, great product and highly recommended.
Emilee L.
I use Tide free and gentle liquid because it's the only detergent that keeps me from breaking out in a rash. I'm mostly allergic to everything, but I can use Tide for not only my clothes, but my toddler's too. He is starting to show signs of sensitive skin, and Tide is the only brand I'm comfortable with using for all my family.
Taylor R.
I use this detergent for my husband’s and my clothes. For my clothes it works well, but my husband is a gym rat who sweats up a storm and i will say it doesn’t always seem to get the smell out of his gym clothes. But I like that it’s clear, without any coloring, so you don’t get the gross blue residue on your clean clothes!