Tide 15 oz Powdered Laundry Detergent uploaded by mrs b.

BY TIDE #17 in Laundry Detergent

High-powered, grease-cutting formula effective on tough, greasy food stains. Formulated to immediately start dissolvingeven in cold water. Super-soluble detergent means virtually residue-free clothes. Helps keep whites white and color bright.Packing Type:Box;Scent:Original; ~ Includes fifteen 20 ounce boxes per case.PGC27782. 27782. Tide Tide 15 oz Powdered Laundry Detergent.

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love using Tide detergent special the dry formula and other reviews I keep saying how I like to use the powder form it is great and I feel like it last longer and I can get more product this I love and I will buy when it's on sale sometimes I Stop & Shop they will have sales and I love to buy this in bulk to stock up I definitely recommend this to anybody tide is a great
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
He opinions here are mine and mine only. I always used tide, or should I say my mother did, Growing Up Until I started to have a skin allergy to it and my father did also. If you have sensitive skin you may want to switch to a clear and free version of a detergent. Tide did always get our laundry clean and it did smell good I really enjoyed it and hated when we had to quit using it. It got grease out of my dad's clothes when he was in the garage and it got anything that I came in from school having on my clothes markers, Etc. It did a very good job. I still miss that smell in my laundry.
Stephanie s.
I have been using tide detergent since I was a kid. It's a very trustable brand that comes in different types to fit all your laundry cleaning needs. I noticed how fresh, clean, and stain free my clothes are after using this product! It's very affordable smells fresh. My husband is allergic to certain fragrance in detergents and tide is a great product to use for such a problem. The tide I use is fragrant free and leaves your clothes still smelling clean. I would recommend this product to anyone! Tide Ultra Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 20 oz. Box
Elizabeth K.
Eden Prairie
This is the detergent I use every day. I love it, it freshens up my clothes and I do not notice it making my clothes fade. I found out from another brand that I have sensitive skin (hives are NOT FUN) but this has never made me react. Love love love it.
Adison A.
My mom always used this, so do I. It smells very good. The box gets you through several loads of laundry. It isn’t too expensive. It is very effective. It’s a pretty affordable laundry detergent. I would recommend this detergent to my friends.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Don't like it because for some reason after it's finished washing I still see detergent  bubble on my clothes. It's the only one that does that. It was cheap but won't be buying it again. Don't recommend it . It does irritate the skin.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Powdered Tide detergent has never failed me yet! I prefer the powdered detergent because I feel it is more concentrated I feel like it more bang for my buck. I feel like the concentration level of the liquid is at whatever concentration level they wanted to be and you may feel like you need to put more liquid than if you would use the powder so therefore the powder last longer. Or it may all be in my brain but I love this laundry detergent.
Ozair M.
Chicago
This stuff is the best! If you want the best results, Tide is the way to go. Absolutely no cons to this product due to how effective and affordable this is. Try it and you won’t be disappointed, def recommend to others
Rachael L.
East Lynn
I really like using the powder laundry detergent it’s not because I’m picky it’s really just become a habit I’d rather use the powder because it’s less of a mess at least that’s my opinion! The tide powder detergent is the best smelling thing I could ever wash my clothes in ! Tide also cleans my clothes very well I’ve used other detergents before and they never came out as clean as they would with tide 😊
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Tide Laundry Detergent works magic on his work jeans. He always comes home with some sort of stain or another on his jeans from work. I love that with Tide Laundry Detergent I do not have to use and additional stain remover on his jeans before washing them. I would recommend Tide Laundry Detergent to anyone that has a husband or children who stain clothes daily.
Jackie O.