TicTac Big Pack Green Apple uploaded by Dalia E.

BY GREEN APPLE

TicTac Big Pack Green Apple
  • "It's definitely for fans of sour green apples, as there seems to be a bit less sweetness to them than other fruit flavored tic-tacs." in 2 reviews
  • "I love tic tac easy to put in your pocket,jacket or purse....So many flavors a vailable" in 1 review
  • "I love tic tacs and the many different flavors they offer." in 1 review
  • "I think I love ALL flavors but this one is very refreshing and its a pleasant smell , I could eat these all day long " in 1 review
  • "Sooo happy that I bought them because they are my all time favorite breath mint now!" in 1 review
Haley W.
I love the green apple TicTacs, but the Fruit Adventure ones are definitely my favorite! I buy these ALL THE TIME at Walmart. It's a good product for a good price. I like the packaging too. You can open the side for just a couple, or pop open the whole thing to share. It's definitely repurchase worthy.
Anna U.
I know these are supposed to be for your breath or whatever, but the green apple flavor tastes like candy so I find myself eating 2/3 every 10 min, and really have to refrain myself from eating the whole container in one day. I haven't purchased tic tacs in a while, but these are yummy
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These taste, curiously, a bit chalky to me. It's definitely for fans of sour green apples, as there seems to be a bit less sweetness to them than other fruit flavored tic-tacs. I'm on the fence about these.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I love tic tacs! For some reason, you really can't eat just one of them! I find myself eating some every time I finish one! My favorite is definitely the original one and the green apple!
Patricia L.
Pomona, CA
A great breath minty and fruity taste and its easy to store in your purse when you just feel like eating something appetizing. Tic Tac are fun and full of flavor.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I definitely enjoyed the fruity flavors that tic-tacs is now offering green apple is a good mix of sweet candy and a little sour that will get your taste buds watering
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
The green apple flavor is one of my favorite! Extremely refreshing and so delicious. The tiny size makes it easy to put in your mouth, and its easier to use instead of chewing gum! I will definitely be purchasing more.
Ely R.
Big lover of the green apples, love this flavor and the minty flavor in it makes it better. I would say this is the best one out of the rest of the other flavors.
Sarah G.
My grandma loves these! they are a smaller "mint" type candy that is suppose to freshen your breath. I usually just eat them like candy because they are so good
Brad N.
Raleigh, NC
I've not had TicTacs in forever but gave these a shot on a recent road trip. they were ok, but i also thought they were lime (they were in the wrong spot).
Bobbie D.
Is the green apple sour
Ana D.
Who else pretended these were pills (in the childhood)? :D
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
What is your favorite flavor?
Kayla K.
Edgewater, MD
How many packs come with it?
Lizzet S.
Where can I get these love anything green apple flavored