BY TICONDEROGA #1 in Pencils

Ticonderoga 12ct wooden pencils no.2 see more...

• How long does a pack of pencils last you?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend these pencils?52 Answers
  • I always buy these for testing time. They seem to.hold up better...15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "they work wonders and don't look weird once you sharpen them multiple times and are good quality. " in 2 reviews
  • "They last a very long time, they write very smoothly, can be sharpened very easily and they earaser is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "They are really good quality pencil and don't look funky after sharpening them." in 1 review
  • "These are my absolute favorite brand of pencils!" in 1 review
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
as far as using these pencils i only ever kep them on hand around testing season for when we had to fill in scantrons in school otherwise they will always be remembered for my freshman biology teachers joking threat how if a classmate of mine didnt stop acting out he was gunna shove a pencil up his nose eraser side up and kick it
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What is there to say other than these are quality pencils?  Ticonderoga have always made nothing but great pencils over the years and I buy them when they go on sale at my local department stores.  They are what they are and they are what you'd expect from a pencil.  Would highly recommend these pencils for anyone.
Emnet K.
You can find theses anywhere they’re great for school or just doodling in your sketchbook which I like to do a lot if you’re gonna use this to create super nice pencil sketches I would recommend getting graphite pencil packs from Michael’s or some other arts and crafts stores.
Jackie S.
I’ve been using these pencils since I was really little. Try sharpen amazing and write really great too. They are also very inexpensive! If kids ask to borrow pencils give them these. They may not be pretty but they work really well.
Monet S.
Also good to keep pencils in the house. I love to doodle and sketch things and my hubs too. So having pencils in the house is important for it. I buy mine from Walmart.
Anna K.
These are by for the best #2 pencils. They are very affordable. Other wood pencils are in bad quality. The lead is so strong in this that you will love it. The eraser also has a smooth erase. Some that I have used are so tought, but this eraser is very smooth.
Anndria T.
They aren't lying...Ticonderoga is seriously the best pencil maker ever. Any teacher will tell you that they hold up well, they sharpen fast, and they are hard to break. My mother uses these in her classroom and encourages parents to only purchase this kind of pencil.
avani p.
I usually only used pencils like these for scantron tests since they are the most trustworthy. I remember using these for my SATs and ACTs too! Very good pencils, but I would not use them for other work. I will only use these pencils when I have a big test.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Nothing (in my mind) will ever be as clean and reminiscent as pencil and paper. You mess up and there is an eraser right there ready to help in whatever manner needed. Perfect for my wonderful generation who messes everything up (apparently).
Kenya V.
These are the only pencils that I will use! They are extremely durable and they don't break easily when you are sharping it. Besides that, it leaves a dark and clearly writing! Besides that, the erasers on the pencil actually ERASE! The price is reasonable for a good pack! I bought mine at staples on sale for three dollars and I got like 12!
Hasanpreet M.
Would you recommend these pencils?
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you guys feel there are any other pencils that compare to these?
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Are these the best pencils compared to others ?
Jennifer B.
This school upcoming school year is the first I've ever heard of this brand. What's their story, have they been around for a while, and what makes them so highly recommended?
Rahil H.
Seattle, WA
Does this come in a smaller pack?