BY TICONDEROGA #3 in Writing

Ticonderoga 12ct wooden pencils no.2 see more...

• I always buy these for testing time. They seem to.hold up better...15 Answers
  • What do you think? Ticonderoga 12ct Wooden Pencils no.21 Answers
  • Where can I buy these pencils at?2 Answers
Ticonderoga 12ct Wooden Pencils no.2
  • "they work wonders and don't look weird once you sharpen them multiple times and are good quality. " in 2 reviews
  • "They are really good quality pencil and don't look funky after sharpening them." in 1 review
  • "These are my absolute favorite brand of pencils!" in 1 review
  • "They last a very long time, they write very smoothly, can be sharpened very easily and they earaser is amazing!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
I do not enjoy using these pencils. It is so annoying to have to sharpen them and I feel like they are never fully sharpened. They are super cheap which is nice though. Another thing I do not like about these pencils is that if I use them for too long they give me a callus on my finger. ):
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
As a teacher, I love these pencils for my students. I put them on my supply list every school year. Parents, you definitely need to buy these for your kiddos if you aren't already.
Anndria T.
They aren't lying...Ticonderoga is seriously the best pencil maker ever. Any teacher will tell you that they hold up well, they sharpen fast, and they are hard to break. My mother uses these in her classroom and encourages parents to only purchase this kind of pencil.
Kristin W.
These pencils are great. They are the name brand pencils that are always used for school. Use these when you're little until you eventually probably start to only get mechanical pencils.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Best wooden pencils ever.  I actually bought the whole class pencils last year when my daughter was in 3rd grade because the school and purchased school supplies, but they were the cheap pencils so I bought a few boxes and provided for the whole class.  Her teacher was so thankful that she didn't have to sharpen them every five minutes.  Great pencils, I will continue to buy them every school year until my kids are grown.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Such a steal for the price. It's a staple supply for all school year round. I tend to buy a box a year & still have some left over each time, but I bought mine mainly to workout math or chemistry problems in my freshman year of college bc I such at those two subjects & I hate doing them in pen bc I make mistakes & don't like to scribble them out. You can find them just about anywhere, I get mine at Walmart or Office Depot
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are the best pencils you will ever find! They sharpen super well, their lead writes smooth, and they last a long time. You can find them for a decent price depending on where you shop too. If you need a number two pencil, or dislike mechanical pencils, these are the best ones out there!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
These pencils are excellent and strong. My son can break pencils and since I started to buy these one that were recommended by the school I must say they are perfect. They dont break when they are sharpening. It writes smooth. I will call it the perfect pencil for pencil breakers like my son
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These were the best pencils when I was in school. The lead is super smooth and the pencils are really easy to sharpen. The wood is not rough and the eraser is nice and soft. The eraser does really well with removing the lead. These were my go to pencil for standardized testing
Amanda W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I typically use mechanical pencils for homework, but I always use fresh wooden pencils for tests (because of clearly marked #2 lead for scantrons and no issues such as running out of lead).  These pencils in particular have a wonderful eraser and lead not prone to breaking.
Hasanpreet M.
Would you recommend these pencils?
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you guys feel there are any other pencils that compare to these?
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Are these the best pencils compared to others ?
Jennifer B.
This school upcoming school year is the first I've ever heard of this brand. What's their story, have they been around for a while, and what makes them so highly recommended?
Rahil H.
Seattle, WA
Does this come in a smaller pack?