BY TICKLICIOUS BY BACATI #7 in Mobiles

Bacati Musical Mobile, Butterflies: Wind-up mobile Soft toys entertain baby Includes stand cover and stand Attaches to the crib for easy installation 100 percent cotton stand cover 100 percent polyester toys see more...

Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
I feel like this is a good decoration for the babies crib but it so much for them to play with. For my personal opinion I don't think that they entertain themselves with this.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My mom had this for my little sister. She would calm down when you turned this on. When I have children of my own, I would totally get this.
Haya B.
Mega Parent Expert
Soo interesting for girl baby ((briefly)) when the mother is busy the baby can play it and enjoy and he will not bother his mother it also moves the child's mind , he becomes smarter and learn mental trial and activating the mind and memory.
In addition baby can sleep,enjoy when he plays it❤❤❤❤❤❤
You can't do without it in the house whish contain babys👼👼👼👼sooo nice😍💜💚
Can be easily placed on the bed or on the ground where the baby it , and it is soo safe and don't worry about your baby from it.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I recieved this as a baby shower gift my nursery theme was flowers and butterflies and I was thrilled to see it and loved it.