BY TIC TAC

Ingredients

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5, Blue 1

• What are the other flavors besides the standard ones?2 Answers
Esha P.
Not a strong of a breath mint as I would like. Also the texture just seems off to me. Love the packaging though. Good for something quick, but I wouldn’t consider this a breath mint at all. Unless you eat about 10!
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints are one of the mint brands I like for school they are my second go to choices! I love the original flavor but these are my top favorites! The flavor is strong and amazing! These as well as others are a great size for pockets,lockers and backpack pockets
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Couldn't say enough good things about these tic tacs. The flavor is on point. I eat them all day long. I get a big box for 10$ on amazon it's so worth it! I eat like a box a day! So yummy !!!!!!!! Deff buy them!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the taste of wintergreen I have been useing these wintergreen tic tacos for years right from childhood to adulthood there inexpensive and freshen your breath right up I’ll keep being a avid consumer.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these every single day. They help control my anxiety and gag reflexes when having anxiety. I have been using these for almost 9 years every single day. I do not understand quite how these help but somehow they do. I wish they made bigger packs of these. Wintergreen is hard to find nowadays.
Ariel M.
This is a great deal for these tic tacs. I always have to have some of these in the kitchen drawer, my purse, my desk.......you name it! This pack of 3 are the BIG packs of tic tacs and well worth the price. I enjoy buying this many at a time so I am sure I won't run out. They arrived quickly and packaged great. I am so pleased and will buy more!
Samantha O.
I keep packs of wintergreen and mint everywhere! After having gastric bypass surgery, my mouth is constantly dry. I pop a couple of these in my mouth and the dryness goes away. I haven't ever been disappointed in the flavors, they are delicious! They are low calorie and low sugar. Yum! I just wish there were more in a package.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Tic Tacs are massively nostalgic for me - in middle school a group of us would go to the gas station next to our school and load up on snacks, and for whatever reason I always bought a pack of wintergreen Tic Tacs. I love the sound they make in the container and the taste.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tic tacs are so convenient...drop right in your pocket even if you don't have a purse. Wintergreen flavor works amazingly well go in holding ofc the bad breath! I always keep these handy to pop before an important meeting, before greeting hubby, and anytime in between that my mouth needs a blast of freshness.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I tend to like a slightly larger wintergreen mint, something I can chew on for a bit. So Tic Tacs are a wee bit small for me, but if you don't want to have a mint hanging around, but just want a bit of freshness then Tic Tacs are a good option. They do taste good.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What are the other flavors besides the standard ones?

Walmart