Tic Tac Strawberry Fields Mints uploaded by Amanda B.Tic Tac Strawberry Fields Mints uploaded by Michele V.Tic Tac Strawberry Fields Mints uploaded by cheyanne h.

BY TIC TAC #40 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ingredients

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Tartaric Acid, Gum Arabic, Rice Starch, Fructose, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Dried Strawberries, Dried Lemon Juice, Beet Powder, Carnauba Wax.

• Do you find that these actually help with bad breath?3 Answers
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. I eat them like candy instead of mints. The strawberry flavor is very  good. It hard to find these in the stores. I found coupons in the newspaper which is good. I would buy these again.
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
I bought the Tic Tac Strawberry Fields for Valentine's Day. They had a special edition that had little heart and I love you signs on them. I loved the sweet flavor of the strawberry and they still had a very light mint flavor. it was not strong at all. it blended in and went well with the little tartness of the strawberry. this is one of my favorite flavors of Tic Tacs. I would recommend them to anyone who loves fruity flavors.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
These are so yummy! I've never understood why they were so difficult to find in stores from the day they were released. I like that there are two flavors of strawberry to switch between and combine. I don't usually buy Tic Tacs, but these are so delicious I usually buy a pack whenever I see them. It's been a while since I've come across them in stores, though.
Amy Y.
I love these tic tacs. I've never tasted a flavor quite like this, creamy and fruity and minty all at the same time. If anything, it reminds me of asian marshmellow candies. However, I feel like the candy flavoring sacrifices a lot of the breath-freshening benefits of the mints... my mouth doesn't feel clean or fresh after I eat one.
Valencia B.
I always keep a pack of these in these in my car because they are such a delicious treat! They ward off any type of cravings of chocolate or any other sweets that I shouldn't be having while making my breath smell like delicious strawberries!
Dusti W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't usually like fruit-flavored candy, but these were yummy and convenient. Not exactly ideal for freshening your breath, but they're good to keep around for when you want to keep your mouth from drying out. I wouldn't call the flavor totally natural. Of you want natural strawberry flavor, I suggest eating strawberries.
Lexi M.
Yummy strawberry/minty taste. super cheap and very many tic race in it. bought at meijers, but you can get it at any supermarket/dollar store. this is my favorite flavor, you can take it anyway. definite repurchasing
Kylia L.
These are ok. They are really good like when you first eat them for the first time but when you keep eating them they get blander and blander each time and not to mention they have a really bad after taste ewwww
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good! I only wish they weren't in teeny tiny tic tac form and they were rather a giant lollipop lol. Let's be honest, who ACTUALLY eats tic tacs as a mint? And who ONLY eats one? These taste so good!
Shannon A.
Seriously my FAVORITE tic tac flavor!! It's not really minty, so if you're wanting this flavor to freshen your breath it's not the best. I would seriously buy this flavor in bulk because it's so yummy!!
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Do you find that these actually help with bad breath?