BY TIC TAC #62 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ingredients

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Magnesium Stearate, Citric Acid, Carnauba Wax, Sucralose, Yellow 5, Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I love these spearmint tic tacos they taste so darn good and freshen up your breath .these are my inexpensive go to mints I’ve been useing for years every since I was a little kid I wish they’d bring the cinnamon ones back.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These are my favorite of the tic tacs, because spearmint is absolutely delicious and super refreshing, and the colors are really cute and fun. And of course, if you're like me and can't stop eating these to save your life when you have a pack of them, it's nice to buy them in bulk like this. These are great to carry around in your purse when you need a breath freshener and/or want to guzzle a whole container for a tiny yet delicious snack. They're cheap and can be found pretty much everywhere. I definitely recommend them!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
Tic Tacs are great in a pinch! They are super adorable and the container is small enough to fit right into a pocket on your jeans or jacket. The downfall I would have to say is the freshness doesn't last very long and you find yourself popping more into your mouth often. Other than that not a bad choice to carry with you.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchase this large size at BJ'S Wholesale Club. It's always handy to have mints in my car, baby bag and coat pocket.

Buying the large size saves me a bit of money. I can also cut down on my trips to the store.
These handy one calorie mints does do wonders to help freshen your breath.
Breanna C.
Mantee, MS
I love Tic Tac Spearmint Mix Mints! They leave my breath feeling and smelling minty fresh every time I have one! I used these almost every day! They are also very affordable for just about anyone! They are definitely repurchase worthy! I recommend these to anybody!
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
This is one of my favorite flavors of Tic Tac's. Very refreshing and leaves my breath smelling nice and minty, although I do have to say that it doesn't last for long after the mint is gone. Regardless, I still love Tic Tac's and would recommend them to others!
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I love spearmint, and these are perfect for a small on the go mouth refresher. Compared to others, it isn't too strong and provides a pretty good flavor. I picked some up at Walmart for a fairly good price, and I would recommend this to you if you like spearmint.
Diana J.
North Port, FL
Tic Tacs are great for a quick freshening , but to me have always been more of a candy than a mint..They are not very powerful or strong mints and they don't last a very long time. But, they taste great and this Spearmint Mix is stronger than most of the regular Tic Tacs. I like them a lot!
Nelsis B.
Tik tak the classics are my favorites , I love the taste and texture , are too delicious. I also love the packaging because it's fun and make jokes with . They're my favorite , perfect mint to carry in my purse everywhere. The I recommend it. yes repurchase worthy
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
Tic Tacs are always convenient to travel with in your purse. The minty flavor is not overwhelming and is great for freshening up, but the feeling does not last long. I prefer a stronger mint, but this is good for those who can't handle a stronger mint flavor.