Tic Tac Snowman Fruit Mix mints uploaded by Maria A.

BY TIC TAC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
The container the Tic Tacs come in is extremely adorable as well as functional. It is durable and has a small door that snaps closed on the top. It is the perfect size for stocking stuffers. The color of the Tic Tacs are perfect for the winter themed exterior. As for flavor, I really didn't care much for it. The fruity tasting ones weren't my cup of tea.
Angel W.
The little snowman is cute with his little hat and a scarf he be like the seller of that white kill it like that bring back to life and it still would sell. Like when me and my friends hang out and her breath smell like s**t. I tell her to pop one another and the mouse we best friends now
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My little sister and my niece both love these so they are quick little stocking stuffers. Really cute design and you get a lot in a container. I can't tell you much about the taste because I always get slobbered on Tic Tacs offered to me, but my 5 year old niece absolutely loves the flavor.
Vikki M.
Tic Tacs get a makeover!!

These cute and fruity tic tacs make you even more excited about the snow and holiday season! They taste good and make your breath smell great! Coupons can usually be found with relative ease.
Kaitlyn B.
Bethesda, MD
I love this product! These tic-tacs are sooooo good- they taste amazing! I love the color combos as well! This comes with a good amount of product- yet I ate a whole pack In one day! I do overall recommend! Go get yourself some!
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Much kids like these tic tackle mint fruit candy the test it really good and these so little especially for the kids for they can't eat of a lot of candy
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Fruity twist on the classic breath mint. Also this snowman container is so cute and looks pretty in your bag or on your desk.
sara A.
Delaware, OH
These were so cute around Christmas I was pretty excited to buy everyone one . And they help keep your breath fruity
Ginger C.
Great for office or in purse on the go
We give secret Santa gifts to co workers this is great for that
Jennifer H.
Denmark, WI
They are pretty good. Good flavor last quite a long time small and simple to just pop in your mouth