BY TIC TAC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tic Tac® Powermint.
Less than 2 calories per mint.
Artificially flavored mints.

Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
I asked my mom to get me tic tacs because I had a date in high school. Instead she bought me altoids and they were too strong. So before we kissed for the first time I put an altoid in and bit it. As I leaned in a doom cloud of minty glass storms the back of my throat like the Persians in the last battle of the movie 300. Long story short I coughed in her open mouth and she told me to take her home. I wish I had those reliable tic tacs that day. We would have probably dated.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

Folks seem to be either in the minty or fruity camp. I don't mind the minty from time to time, but I'm squarely in the fruity camp. It also doesn't hurt that this tends to be among the least expensive packs of Tic Tacs. Always a treat and a great way to satisfy that after lunch sweet craving without blowing 100's of calories.
Majesty A.
Charlotte, NC
These are classic. I keep these in my purse as my go to mint. I do not like gum and chewy textured mints, so i appreciate this product. It's a great value and can be found at most retailers. I pop a tic tac often after meals or after coffee, so this is a frequent purchase.
Jackie M.
Tic tacs are a must have in my purse and in my car. They're tiny but give your breath a powerful burst of freshness. They are a great price and found just about anywhere. It's great cause they come in fruity flavors that kids will like or the fresh mint for you. I suggest bringing these with you wherever you go.
winter w.
San Antonio, TX
Super minty, no doubt.

There is a store in Texas called 5below everything in the store (excluding commercial goods) is 5 dollars or less. I saw these at the check out counter and was very interested.. So I bought them.

Before you really consider the purchase,please understand these are extremely minty. They taste like every other mint tic tac was mixed together.

If you like mint, buy these, they are great.
Andra C.
Oregon City, OR
I always have to buy these in a pack. My husband thinks I'm addicted to tic-tac is that possible? It's reasonable in price, definitely leaves the breath fresh. I get my packs at target and they are reasonable in price!
Nikki A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This pack is amazing! Instead of spending almost 2 bucks a pop, you get 4 for less than $5! I prefer the primal floor also myself. Helps you get a fresher breath after any snack or unflattering drink.
priyanka d.
Love Tic Tac. Instant moth freshener and a must have staple in my bag. Cant do without it. Always pick it up at the check out counter while buying groceries. tic Tac or Mentos it is.
Mariangel U.
This is a great deal for these tic tacs. I always have to have some of these in the kitchen drawer, my purse, my desk.......you name it! This pack of 12 are the BIG packs of tic tacs and well worth the price.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Tic Tac Powermint Mints I loved. They were strong and lasted long. They were affordable, same price as normal tic tacs. I bought them at Von's but then they stopped selling them which sucked because the flavor was really good. If you can't find them I recommend buying them.