BY TIC TAC

Tic TacĀ® Powermint.
Less than 2 calories per mint.
Artificially flavored mints. see more...

Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Folks seem to be either in the minty or fruity camp. I don't mind the minty from time to time, but I'm squarely in the fruity camp. It also doesn't hurt that this tends to be among the least expensive packs of Tic Tacs. Always a treat and a great way to satisfy that after lunch sweet craving without blowing 100's of calories.
Jackie M.
Tic tacs are a must have in my purse and in my car. They're tiny but give your breath a powerful burst of freshness. They are a great price and found just about anywhere. It's great cause they come in fruity flavors that kids will like or the fresh mint for you. I suggest bringing these with you wherever you go.
Kennedy F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Tic Tac Powermint Mints I loved. They were strong and lasted long. They were affordable, same price as normal tic tacs. I bought them at Von's but then they stopped selling them which sucked because the flavor was really good. If you can't find them I recommend buying them.
Luz M.
Corona, NY
This tic tax mints taste very good it sounds tic-tac I eat them like once a year because this product is not my favorite candy so, I don't eat the frequently specially I like this product because the size that is small and you can put it in your pocket.
Lanesha O.
Charlotte, NC
I DON'T PERSONALLY EAT TIC TACS THAT MUCH. I USUALLY WILL BUY THIS FOR MY NEPHEW WHEN I GO TO WALMART. HIS FAVORITE KIND ARE THE ORANGE ONES. I DO LIKE THAT THEY ARE SMALL AND YOU GET A GREAT VALUE FOR THE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PURCHASING
Andra C.
Portland, OR
I always have to buy these in a pack. My husband thinks I'm addicted to tic-tac is that possible? It's reasonable in price, definitely leaves the breath fresh. I get my packs at target and they are reasonable in price!
old a.
Yumm yumm! I love popping a tic tac in my mouth when I'm feeling snacky. This flavor is not only delicious but it helps curve my appetite. Kind of like how you don't want to eat right after you brush your teeth, lol.
Mariangel U.
This is a great deal for these tic tacs. I always have to have some of these in the kitchen drawer, my purse, my desk.......you name it! This pack of 12 are the BIG packs of tic tacs and well worth the price.
Nikki A.
This pack is amazing! Instead of spending almost 2 bucks a pop, you get 4 for less than $5! I prefer the primal floor also myself. Helps you get a fresher breath after any snack or unflattering drink.
priyanka d.
Love Tic Tac. Instant moth freshener and a must have staple in my bag. Cant do without it. Always pick it up at the check out counter while buying groceries. tic Tac or Mentos it is.