Tic Tac Orange/Fruit Adventure Variety Pack Mints uploaded by Katherine S.

BY TIC TAC #64 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Kayla C.
Batavia, NY
Love these tic tac's! I could eat the whole bottle in one sitting. They are great flavors, especially the variety pack. Also great that it is available in a variety pack! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jainelle I.
Lynwood, CA
I don't like this taste at all it contains a bad after taste. Won't buy this product again and it was a bit pricy and not worth it all. Will never buy this type of flavor and I wouldn't recommend it to other people.
Alejandra G.
miami, FL
I love tic tac. Orange and fruit flavors are my favorite. It isn't expensive. It has a good value. I bought it at a mall near to my house. I eat it every week when I have it. I would buy it again. I also bought one for my sister.
Jeralynn W.
Galax
Love the orange flavor very much like a real orange however it does get acidic after a while. I personally am not a big fan of mint unless its with chocolate so I didn't like the mint part much.
Sara C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love tic tacs! They are so yummy and great, I've been buying them since I was a young kid! Would recommend to anyone, so many different flavors and types. Definitely affordable
Shana J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
The orange/fruit adventure variety pack is so flavorful, it's like a party in your mouth. The 4 pack is convenient so you don't have to keep running to the store.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
The orange tic tacs are my favorite! They certainly do not last long in my house! The packaging is very cute too! I will definitely purchase this item again!!
Tara P.
Really love the orange flavored one and having the variety pack makes it great to share with friend or just the people around you.
Who doesn't love tic tacs.
Jessica K.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Keeps my breath fresh for work. I work very closely with clients doing bra fitting. Just doesn't last very long. Have to get a new one very 20 or so minutes
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved Tic tacs since I was in high school in teh 80's. They give you that freshness you cant get with gum. Easy , fun and small to carry.