BY TIC TAC #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Tartaric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Yellow 6, Carnauba Wax

• "I love the orange tic tacs, They are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know about you but I could never eat these one at a time. There are so addicting I always get mine at walmart they are good breath helpers they help mine. I feel like these finish too quick though.
Teresa N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Orange Mint Tic Tacs are more like candy than mint. I can never to just eat 1 or 2 of these, it's usually amount 4 or 5. I don't find any minty effects from these only satisfying sweetness. It's affordable and can be found at grocery stores, drug stores, convenient stores, etc.
Green B.
I treat these as pretty much candy lol. I remember when I was younger I used to like these more than the regular white mints because they didn't "burn." Love the orange flavor of these. I also like how you can carry them around anywhere since it's such a small case. Only reason I don't like them is because they're technically a mint, they don't have a lasting flavor. It goes away as soon as you're done eating it.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The orange tic -tacs are the best ! I think they’re so original because most mints are minty, not fruity. These were so fun to eat as a kid ! You can get a whole big pack of them and they’re inexpensive as well !
Kayla B.
This is my favorite flavor of tic tac! Super smooth and tasty. However, after you are done it does leave an odd after taste in your mouth. Other than that I have no complaints about the product. It is packed in a very nice and compact container that is easy to carry around in a pants pocket, even in a women's pants pocket! (We all know how small those can be!!) Good price and a variety of flavors if orange isn't your thing!
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tic tac With orange flavor is one of my best snacks I eat it every time I feel that I want something sweet in my mouth it’s easy to carry-on in your bag and it’s 0 calories I highly recommend thatTic Tac Orange Mints
Tara c.
Everyone knows you can’t only eat one at a time! You can get them almost anywhere! They are by far my favorite flavor. Super yummy and I love when they squish between my teeth! And the container can fit in your tiny pockets if you’re one to constantly bring little things like these with you!
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can remember asking for these little orange mint/candies as a kid and still buy them today. They are small but pack a lot of flavour and come in a neat convenient package that is distinguishable from other candy.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite! I used to get these all the time when I was a kid. I love orange flavored everything! These aren’t too sweet either, so that’s a plus! Definitely worth buying!
Dawn E.
Allentown
I really like the orange flavor but not one of the better flavors for freshening breath. My grandchildren lime the orange ones the best because they're not "hot" they say lol
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Shakara H.
East Hartford, CT
I've been having problems with my breath lately lol. Do these taste more orange or minty? I want my breath to smell good but i do not really like that minty taste.
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
Who else eats these like candy?
Sydney  J.
Litchfield, MN
R they really the best?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Did you know the cap is a dispsenser? flip it over and you'll have 1 tic tac instead of 10 😀👍