BY TIC TAC #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Tartaric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Yellow 6, Carnauba Wax

• Which is the best flavour/colour?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?13 Answers
  • Did you know the cap is a dispsenser? flip it over and you'll hav...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love the orange tic tacs, They are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Kayla B.
This is my favorite flavor of tic tac! Super smooth and tasty. However, after you are done it does leave an odd after taste in your mouth. Other than that I have no complaints about the product. It is packed in a very nice and compact container that is easy to carry around in a pants pocket, even in a women's pants pocket! (We all know how small those can be!!) Good price and a variety of flavors if orange isn't your thing!
Green B.
I treat these as pretty much candy lol. I remember when I was younger I used to like these more than the regular white mints because they didn't "burn." Love the orange flavor of these. I also like how you can carry them around anywhere since it's such a small case. Only reason I don't like them is because they're technically a mint, they don't have a lasting flavor. It goes away as soon as you're done eating it.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know about you but I could never eat these one at a time. There are so addicting I always get mine at walmart they are good breath helpers they help mine. I feel like these finish too quick though.
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tic tac With orange flavor is one of my best snacks I eat it every time I feel that I want something sweet in my mouth it’s easy to carry-on in your bag and it’s 0 calories I highly recommend thatTic Tac Orange Mints
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The orange tic -tacs are the best ! I think they’re so original because most mints are minty, not fruity. These were so fun to eat as a kid ! You can get a whole big pack of them and they’re inexpensive as well !
Dawn E.
Allentown
I really like the orange flavor but not one of the better flavors for freshening breath. My grandchildren lime the orange ones the best because they're not "hot" they say lol
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite! I used to get these all the time when I was a kid. I love orange flavored everything! These aren’t too sweet either, so that’s a plus! Definitely worth buying!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
L😍VE this product tastes amazing and keeps my breathe smelling fabulous from a trusted company it's super affordable and easy to find sold in almost every gas station super market and large chain stores across the country highly recommend trying these Orange is def my Fav 😍
mary a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite flavor tic tac out of all the flavors. The price is very low and you can buy them anywhere. They are low calorie and fat so I can eat them as a snack on my diet. They also have no sugar.
Erica B.
Millington , MI
These are by far my favorite candy/mint. I make sure that I always have these with me at all times and if I run out I go to Meijer and buy more. These mints taste great, they are affordable and are low calorie/sugar. Definitely a staple at my house.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Who else eats these like candy?
Sydney  J.
Litchfield, MN
R they really the best?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Did you know the cap is a dispsenser? flip it over and you'll have 1 tic tac instead of 10 😀👍
Teresa L.
I haven't been able to find the orange ones in a long time .were can u get them at ?