Tic Tac Mixers Cherry To Cola Mints

by Tic Tac

Ingredients :

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Rice Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Red 40

Why are these so hard to find. The only place I've found them so far is at a Walmart an hour away.
Woahhh I've never seen these before. Where do you get them? Are they good?
Start your review of Tic Tac Mixers Cherry To Cola Mints!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Me encanta la cereza y menta soja Adicto un producto I love this tic tac y mi marido también 😘🌸😜😁😃😘😜😁
Jacksonville, FL
I don't really like tic tacs but I will buy these all day everyday. Its like eating candy back to back.
Durham, NC
This was eh. The cherry flavor is way too strong for me. I wish they would have more of a cola flavor.
Comstock Park, MI
These are SO delicious. Between my boyfriend and I we can go through a pack of these pretty quickly.
Muskegon, MI
These are a tic tacs for everyone to eat try them you won't regret it! Great flavor great after taste
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This are hardly a "mint" I do like them. I would enjoy if they were a gum. The after taste, is yucky.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
So tasty! My favorite flavor yet! Tastes just like a cherry coke. You can almost feel a fizz too!
Roe, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were so disgusting. they taste like robatussin. I don't want candy that taste like medicine
Abingdon, MD
These are soooooo good. I can eat a whole box in one setting. The flavor so together are the bomb
Flintstone
It was nice to see a different flavor in tic tacs but the orange will still be my go to flavor