8 colors available

BY TIC TAC

Tic Tac® Orange.
Less than 2 calories per mint.
Artificially flavored mints.
200 mints. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor?12 Answers
  • Who came up with this flavor1 Answers
  • Como hacen para que tenga ese sabor tan refrescante que lo caracter...1 Answers
  • "I love the orange tic tacs, They are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Childhood favorite!! The only color of tic tac any of my family would ever eat. The best part is you can find them anywhere for a sweet little candy. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five, is while I love this little mint, it is not very useful in the "mint" category. They don't freshen your breathe like they should, especially compared to other brands of mints. If you are looking for something to chew on every once in a while that you will love, buy this. If you are looking for a mint to combat bad breathe, etc. don't buy this product.
Liz J.
Ever since I was a child I loved tic tacs! It wasn't until I got older that I knew there were other flavors! We got them in our stockings and for birthdays, they were always a family favorite! By no surprise I am still stocked up on them! The flavor is so good, and they are perfect when you need a little pick me up! They are very affordable, and I love all the new flavors that have come out recently. I think tic tacs will be a family favorite for many more years to come!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I used to love these more when I was a kid. They are still the only acceptable Tic Tac IMHO, but I feel like something has changed about the flavor. They are very inexpensive but since they do contain sugar they aren't usually in my top pick for a "mint". I am a dental assistant and the thought of repeatedly popping in a sugary acid attack all day freaks me out. They should consider a Xylitol sweetened option.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I think the orange flavored Tic Tacs are great to have something small to snack on in your mouth but I do not think that they are the best choice for freshening your breath so if you are trying to get better smelling breath don't pick the orange because it's more of a snack flavor than it is for a mouth freshener. If you want a mouth freshener get the mint flavor.
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I never forgot the calorie campaign when I was a kid boasting how it wouldn't break your calorie bank lol. It's what made me start on them as an adult with a sweet tooth on a diet. They come in a variety of flavors including mint and the small packaging makes it perfect for any purse whether your looking for something sweet or to freshen your breath
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I've eaten these since I was a kid. As a kid I thought they were candy, I had no idea they were breath mints. I still eat them today but I don't get them as a breath mint. The orange flavored tic tacs probably shouldn't be used to freshen your breath. They have mint flavored ones and those are strong but the orange is more of just a candy.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
The orange Tic Tacs have always been my favorite and I always get nostalgic when I see them at the store. They taste amazing and I'm very guilty of consuming one of the containers in a day. They're not minty at all, just an orange candy. If you want a minty one go for the little white ones (the name of the flavor escapes me).
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
What a classic breath mint to keep in your purse! Mild, yet tasty. I can't stop eating them!

Sidenote: a great thing about the little container is that I reuse it when I'm out of mints, and I store Bobby pins inside it. I actually have Bobby pins from 4 months ago, because I can actually keep up with them now!!!
Liz J.
I have always loved tic tacs, especially the orange ones, but I love this new container! I recently was given one as a gift and I love it! I can't wait to buy more! Having a larger pack makes it great to carry around in my purse, or share with friends, or just keep in the car. I can't get enough of these!
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Austin, TX
These tic tacs are great to snack on but just so you know,they aren't sour. They also make your tongue orange afterwards so just an fyi. But these orange tic tacs are by far my favorite out of all of them! I totally recommend it and you can find them at your local grocery store or a cvs or wallgreens:) !
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Who else eats these like candy?
Sydney  J.
Sydney J.
Litchfield, MN
R they really the best?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Did you know the cap is a dispsenser? flip it over and you'll have 1 tic tac instead of 10 😀👍
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I haven't been able to find the orange ones in a long time .were can u get them at ?