BY TIC TAC #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Tic Tac® Freshmints.
Less than 2 calories per mint.
200 mints. see more...

• Why is it such a strong flavor?1 Answers
  • Why do i feel a weird after taste ?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually l...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good. I got them in my stocking at Christmas and they seem to have good flavor. I wish that they lasted longer to keep breath fresh, but while they last they work well. I would prefer one of the fruity flavors myself. Would recommend to anyone who likes mint flavor.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tic Tacs! I get these when I am in a pinch and the grocery store I am at sells nothing else but gum. But I do not feel like the mint lasts on these too well. I do like the beginning flavor of sweetness. The mint is a bit different than say ice breakers mints. They are super cheap though and come in a cute little package.
Brandy C.
Houston
For me, I always want fresh breathe so these are really cool when I leave the house and missed a brush. They aren't a strong breathe mint but they leave you refreshed. I usually do two at a time to be safe. I love the classic mint flavors but, I have tried the other flavors before too. I like the Mint.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Ever since I was a young child I have loved tic tacs. I really like the orange flavored tic tacs. The freshmint flavor can be somewhat overbearing if you eat more than 2 at one time. Tic tacs can be pricey depending on where you buy them. I would recommend this flavor of tic tac.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Tic Tac Freshmints 1 oz more...
Who doesn't love Tic Tacs? Tic Tacs have been out for decades and I don't think I'll ever stop liking them. They're so tiny, yet they're packed full of so much mint flavor and less than 2 calories. I like the 1 oz. Pop top container they come in. It makes them so much more convenient. They're good to have with you at all times...who knows ya may go out to eat and they come in handy after a meal, get a case of dry mouth they come in handy, might want to freshen up before a important meeting or interview or you may be out with someone who just might need a Tic Tac 😂😂😂. Either way, pop the top and you're good to go 😉.
Michaela T.
Review for: Tic Tac Freshmints 1 oz more...
Small, convenient, and packs a lot of minty flavor in such a small piece. What I like about these mints versus gum is that I don't have to find a garbage can for the flavorless gum afterwards. Leaves your breath fresh and definitely makes it feel like you've just brushed your teeth. I love the mint specifically and haven't tried any other flavors. Since I don't use them every day, this container lasts me pretty long. I do usually down then two at a time, just to make sure my breath is extra fresh smelling. Great product for a decent price.
Leah T.
River Falls, WI
Review for: Mints more...
Funny enough, I originally bought these mints because I wanted to use the container for my loose bobby pins! Once I got them, I realized it would take me a long time to finish all of them. It's nice having it in my purse for when I go out for lunch with a friend, or in my backpack when I;m running between classes. The normal sized containers don't last as long, and it's so easy to share these with a friend.
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Tic Tac Freshmints - 3 CT more...
I like the minty and refreshing feeling this provides! Tic Tacs are the one thing I like minty instead fruity. The value you get it pretty good consider you're buying it in "bulk". The box is portable and perfect for travel and I keep the little box afterwards to store Bobby pins or safety pins!
Morgan M.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Mints more...
These mints have a nice mint flavor that is not overpowering. They are great when you need a fresh taste in your mouth. They aren’t the best for if you have really stanky breath and I do tend to chew about 5 at a time so that’s what I marked them down for.
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Tic Tac Freshmints 1 oz more...
I love tic tac they always work fast! These white ones tend to be stronger than the other favors but they work fast' I prefer these over gum any day! Their very convenient, you can just throw them in your purse or in your pocket and have them for when you need them!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite Tic Tac flavor?
Ashley S.
What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually last in one's mouth?
Jessie T.
Why do i feel a weird after taste ?
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Why is it such a strong flavor?