4 colors available

BY TIC TAC

Tic Tac® Freshmints.
Less than 2 calories per mint.
200 mints. see more...

• Why is it such a strong flavor?1 Answers
  • Why do i feel a weird after taste ?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually las...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Who doesn't love Tic Tacs? Tic Tacs have been out for decades and I don't think I'll ever stop liking them. They're so tiny, yet they're packed full of so much mint flavor and less than 2 calories. I like the 1 oz. Pop top container they come in. It makes them so much more convenient. They're good to have with you at all times...who knows ya may go out to eat and they come in handy after a meal, get a case of dry mouth they come in handy, might want to freshen up before a important meeting or interview or you may be out with someone who just might need a Tic Tac 😂😂😂. Either way, pop the top and you're good to go 😉.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Small, convenient, and packs a lot of minty flavor in such a small piece. What I like about these mints versus gum is that I don't have to find a garbage can for the flavorless gum afterwards. Leaves your breath fresh and definitely makes it feel like you've just brushed your teeth. I love the mint specifically and haven't tried any other flavors. Since I don't use them every day, this container lasts me pretty long. I do usually down then two at a time, just to make sure my breath is extra fresh smelling. Great product for a decent price.
Leah T.
Leah T.
River Falls, WI
Funny enough, I originally bought these mints because I wanted to use the container for my loose bobby pins! Once I got them, I realized it would take me a long time to finish all of them. It's nice having it in my purse for when I go out for lunch with a friend, or in my backpack when I;m running between classes. The normal sized containers don't last as long, and it's so easy to share these with a friend.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
I like the minty and refreshing feeling this provides! Tic Tacs are the one thing I like minty instead fruity. The value you get it pretty good consider you're buying it in "bulk". The box is portable and perfect for travel and I keep the little box afterwards to store Bobby pins or safety pins!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
This little tic tacs are great! although i don't really like that they're super small they're still really good and fresh and i love the after taste they leave. they're easy to carry around and help you keep your breath fresh throughout the day
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect little container to keep in my purse. These were my go to mints while I was pregnant and everything left a funny taste in my mouth. I went through a container of these every couple of days. Love the icy mint feeling.
Simona F.
Simona F.
Great price for this three pack! Tic tacs have been top notch Quality ever since I was little. The flavor is delicious! You can find this three pack at almost any grocery store or drug store. Will definitely buy again!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I always keep one of these in my car. I have an obsession with tictacs I guess. Any time I go anywhere I have a few. The only thing I don't like is that after a while they start to go weird sitting in a hot car.
Taylor  B.
Taylor B.
I have a tic tac addiction so I tend to buy in bulk! For anyone quitting a bad habit, for me it's cutting back carbs, these really help. Just having a little something fun to eat kept my mind off of less food
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
I love the gentle mint flavor in tic tacs. The original flavor even tastes a little like marshmallow to me. However, I think for a breathmint they could use a little more kick. These taste more like a candy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually last in one's mouth?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite Tic Tac flavor?
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Why do i feel a weird after taste ?
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Why is it such a strong flavor?