BY TIC TAC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have been looking for this product for some time now. W...2 Answers
  • I've wanted to try these for a while, are they minty or j...1 Answers
  • How strong is the taste of banana?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassie A.
First off, love tic tacs, and I love the Despicable Me movie so I figured this was a win win situation. Unfortunately, I wasn't very excited after trying this. The flavor is more artificial than banana. It tastes like a weird vanilla banana flavor in a way. But the packaging? Honestly, its the best thing about this product. It's cute they printed the faces of the minions on the Tic Tacs themselves, it definitely draws in your attention and want.
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
Usually a tic tac is meant to work like a breath mint. So I can only imagine how bad they make you breath smell. But if you like bananas, go for it. I personally did not like them, but everyone is different and like different things. So on something like this it is hard to tell someone if they will waste their money, because the next person may like it.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not really into TicTac's but I tried this one recently and it was not my thing I don't like the artificial flavor of banana the price was not too bad but not my thing I would only recommend this to people that like artificially flavored things.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay well these are mints but they are a great little treat to snack on! I love the banana flavor ones, so tasty. Whenever I get the urge to bite my nails I pop one of these in instead lol
TaLexia J.
This tic tax have a pretty good taste . It's new and different and that's what I like about these. These are also fun candies for children ,because of the minion theme . I know my brothers and sister love these .

Destri S.
Bangor, ME
I honestly did not like the taste of these tic taks but they are very cute and I do love the minions overall I myself would not buy these again to me they were more for looks than taste I wouldn't recommend buying
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
These are really good if u like bananas, i loves these and thought they where really good but my sister who doesn't like bananas didn't like them,if I were to get tick tacks I would probably get a different flavor but that is up to you.
Lu Lu F.
Great tictac, which gives me a little break during the day just to chew on them! I love the minion shape, the taste was ok but not as strong as the originals! But i still love the creativity. Price is good but I will probably stick to the original flavor.
Daylen M.
Though I love the flavor of these Tic Tacs (you won't like them if you don't like that artificial banana flavor), I'm not into the packaging. These minions are everywhere. EVERYWHERE. THEY'RE NOT CUTE. I'M GOING CRAZY. IT'S 2017. LET THEM DIE. But, y'know. I'd buy them again.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
These were a great idea in theory. First off when I buy banana flavored candy I expect them to be extremely artificially however these didn't really put forth the fake banana flavor that I come to expect. Also the 3.4oz container is just so many tictacs which if I had enjoyed the flavor probably wouldn't have been a problem. I bought a pack of these over a year ago and still have a full container. I've tried to give them away, but it just seems like no one else wants them either. I really just need to throw them away, but I love the container and to have it empty would just be weird.
Daisy C.
Does this have more of a minty or a banana taste?
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have been looking for these everywhere!!!! where did you find them?????
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Does anyone know where I can find these??. my local Target doesnt carry them anymore
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love banana flavors. Does this have a strong taste?
Elisabeth
They say that very little is true?