Tic Tac Freshmints

BY TIC TAC #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.

• Why is it such a strong flavor?2 Answers
  • Why do i feel a weird after taste ?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one u...6 Answers
Tic Tac  Freshmints
Tic Tac Freshmints
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
LOVE that they come in packs. Makes it cheaper which then just tastes better lol. This is the only mint I like. It lasts a lot longer than anything else. It's for sure on the more affordable side. Which makes it better. It's total repurchase worthy.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
These do an average job of freshening your breath, and are more just enjoyable for the texture of the small mint. I don't particularly like the original white flavor, it falls into the "mouth-wash" category for mint. The fruity flavors are better.
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
Tic Tacs are amazing, pop some after coffee, after lunch, before a meeting, on a date, before group projects or whatever and you're guaranteed not to be the person with stank breath!
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great little mints. Perfect for the right before kiss! A little costly unless on sale. Comes in several different flavors. Easy to carry in the convenient container that flips open!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Love these little breath fresheners and a great way to share with others lol. I like to keep these everywhere in my purse, gym bag, backpack, car, and my family loves these also.
Eileen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good product with a nice minty flavor. It comes in small covenient packs to go. The mint flavor diesn't last long but you can always pop a few more tic tacs in your mouth
Gloria  P.
Pacoima, CA
I love tic tacs. when you're not in the mood of chewing gum this is perfect . I love them and as a kid I remember not wanting to share cause they were really that delicious haha
Savannah T.
These Tic Tac Freshmints leave your breath smelling and feeling fresh. They are affordable and have great value and purpose. I throw these in my purse and use them as needed.
Khae F.
Bronx, NY
Tic tac has always been my go-to breath mint. I like the portability of it and that so much come in the little package. Recently bought the orange colored ones as part of a build-a-snowman party treat for kids at my sons birthday party
Kate H.
Collegeville, PA
Tic Tacs are my go-to mints. I always keep them in my purse, and in the car, for when I need a quick fix, like after my morning coffee. They taste great and freshen breath.
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually last in one's mouth?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite Tic Tac flavor?
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Why is it such a strong flavor?
Jessie T.
Why do i feel a weird after taste ?

Tic Tac  Freshmints