Michaela T.
Small, convenient, and packs a lot of minty flavor in such a small piece. What I like about these mints versus gum is that I don't have to find a garbage can for the flavorless gum afterwards. Leaves your breath fresh and definitely makes it feel like you've just brushed your teeth. I love the mint specifically and haven't tried any other flavors. Since I don't use them every day, this container lasts me pretty long. I do usually down then two at a time, just to make sure my breath is extra fresh smelling. Great product for a decent price.