BY TIC TAC

Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These mints taste amazing! It seems to have a little bit of vanilla extract to it and you first taste it when it first drops on your tongue. Healthier for teeth instead of chewing gum!
Sherri N.
Flowery Branch, GA
These are great to buy! I like them because I can have them in more then one place at a time. I keep one at home and one in my bag or purse. Then I give one to each of my kids so they don't take mine!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I buy this tic-tac- pakage one for me and one for my daughter another for my son and other for my hubby I uses this every day loved
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Elva M.
Pues las tic-tac son las tic-tac! a todas las mentas las llamamos asi que no? la practicidad de este producto es lo que lo hace increible, su precio no es tan alto y lo encontramos en cualquier supermercado al que vayamos por la despensa, su sabor dura un tiempo considerable y se puede tornar en obsesion su consumo hehe