Tic Tac  Freshmints uploaded by selina w.
Tic Tac  Freshmints

Tic Tac Freshmints

BY TIC TAC

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.

Tic Tac  Freshmints
Tic Tac Freshmints
Rose F.
Montreal
I like this product it tastes really good .Price is ok here in Quebec.I buy them at the pharmcy.I seen the product by the cashier when i was paying for my stuff i decide to try them.
Lucia M.
I went to scan my kinder egg and I got this 😂 I mean tictacs are always good can't complain 🤷 always good to keep in ur bag
selina w.
They are really nice tic riac sweets and a good snack to have it also freshens my breath which i like and love