Tic Tac Freshmints

BY TIC TAC #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.

• Why is it such a strong flavor?2 Answers
  • Why do i feel a weird after taste ?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one u...6 Answers
Tic Tac  Freshmints
Tic Tac Freshmints
A B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love tic-tacs, they taste great and refreshes breathe. I always purchase the freshmint and orange flavor in large packs. Comes in small boxes convenient enough to throw in purses cars and take on the go. Inexpensive and can be found almost everywhere. stores, gas stations, convenient stores etc.
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints have been around since I was a kid and the orange ones have always been a favourite candy of mine. This flavour is a redesigned version of Wintergreen or some mint flavour. There is a slight bite to them but they aren't really that effective as breath fresheners nor are they sweet enough for a candy.
Kaytlyn H.
I always forget about ticktacs when I go for a breath mint. I used to love these things as a kid and they are very strong and freshen breath immediately. I usually go for the mint flavor I'm not a big fruity candy person.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these tic tacs. I always keep a few boxes in my bag. I eat them when I’m bored in classs and they occupy me😂. Seriously they taste amazing and keep my breath fresh!! Love love
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good. I got them in my stocking at Christmas and they seem to have good flavor. I wish that they lasted longer to keep breath fresh, but while they last they work well. I would prefer one of the fruity flavors myself. Would recommend to anyone who likes mint flavor.
Tamarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints taste amazing! It seems to have a little bit of vanilla extract to it and you first taste it when it first drops on your tongue. Healthier for teeth instead of chewing gum!
Sherri N.
Flowery Branch, GA
These are great to buy! I like them because I can have them in more then one place at a time. I keep one at home and one in my bag or purse. Then I give one to each of my kids so they don't take mine!
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Who doesn't love Tic Tacs? Tic Tacs have been out for decades and I don't think I'll ever stop liking them. They're so tiny, yet they're packed full of so much mint flavor and less than 2 calories. I like the 1 oz. Pop top container they come in. It makes them so much more convenient. They're good to have with you at all times...who knows ya may go out to eat and they come in handy after a meal, get a case of dry mouth they come in handy, might want to freshen up before a important meeting or interview or you may be out with someone who just might need a Tic Tac 😂😂😂. Either way, pop the top and you're good to go 😉.
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not very strong breath mints as a single tic, but add a 1 or 2 more tac’s and they’re stronger. Great flavors. Fun packaging but nosiey but fun to practice you’re new songs or calm babies down (I mean just by shaking it, not actually giving it to them bc they can choke). #influenstereats
Michaela T.
Small, convenient, and packs a lot of minty flavor in such a small piece. What I like about these mints versus gum is that I don't have to find a garbage can for the flavorless gum afterwards. Leaves your breath fresh and definitely makes it feel like you've just brushed your teeth. I love the mint specifically and haven't tried any other flavors. Since I don't use them every day, this container lasts me pretty long. I do usually down then two at a time, just to make sure my breath is extra fresh smelling. Great product for a decent price.
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually last in one's mouth?
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
What's your favorite Tic Tac flavor?
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Why is it such a strong flavor?
Jessie T.
Why do i feel a weird after taste ?

Tic Tac  Freshmints