BY TIC TAC #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.

• Why is it such a strong flavor?2 Answers
  • Why do i feel a weird after taste ?2 Answers
  • What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one u...6 Answers
Tic Tac  Freshmints
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love tic-tacs, they taste great and refreshes breathe. I always purchase the freshmint and orange flavor in large packs. Comes in small boxes convenient enough to throw in purses cars and take on the go. Inexpensive and can be found almost everywhere. stores, gas stations, convenient stores etc.
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints have been around since I was a kid and the orange ones have always been a favourite candy of mine. This flavour is a redesigned version of Wintergreen or some mint flavour. There is a slight bite to them but they aren't really that effective as breath fresheners nor are they sweet enough for a candy.
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not very strong breath mints as a single tic, but add a 1 or 2 more tac’s and they’re stronger. Great flavors. Fun packaging but nosiey but fun to practice you’re new songs or calm babies down (I mean just by shaking it, not actually giving it to them bc they can choke). #influenstereats
Kaytlyn H.
I always forget about ticktacs when I go for a breath mint. I used to love these things as a kid and they are very strong and freshen breath immediately. I usually go for the mint flavor I'm not a big fruity candy person.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these tic tacs. I always keep a few boxes in my bag. I eat them when I’m bored in classs and they occupy me😂. Seriously they taste amazing and keep my breath fresh!! Love love
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good. I got them in my stocking at Christmas and they seem to have good flavor. I wish that they lasted longer to keep breath fresh, but while they last they work well. I would prefer one of the fruity flavors myself. Would recommend to anyone who likes mint flavor.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
Ever since I was a young child I have loved tic tacs. I really like the orange flavored tic tacs. The freshmint flavor can be somewhat overbearing if you eat more than 2 at one time. Tic tacs can be pricey depending on where you buy them. I would recommend this flavor of tic tac.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Oh my goodness! I haven't had these in the longest of time! I'm glad these have been around for years. They're mint taste is pretty good but it's nice since they're not overpowering. They're very convenient for on the go and easy to open.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mints taste amazing! It seems to have a little bit of vanilla extract to it and you first taste it when it first drops on your tongue. Healthier for teeth instead of chewing gum!
Sherri N.
Flowery Branch, GA
These are great to buy! I like them because I can have them in more then one place at a time. I keep one at home and one in my bag or purse. Then I give one to each of my kids so they don't take mine!
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
What's your favorite Tic Tac flavor?
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
What is the best flavor for tic tacs? How long does one usually last in one's mouth?
Jessie T.
Why do i feel a weird after taste ?
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Why is it such a strong flavor?

back