BY TIC TAC

Ingredients

Xylitol, Gum Base, Isomalt, Sorbitol, Natural And Artifical Flavors, Less Then 2% Of: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Gum Arabic, Gelatin, Acesulfame Potassium, Acetyated Mono And Di-glyceride As Emulsifier, Suclarose, Carnauba Wax, Bht (To Maintain Freshness). Contains Soy.

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was good for the first two seconds and then it lost its flavor and was just gross. I won’t be buying again or trying the others it’s not worth it. It has 56 pieces of gum but I used three to get a okay size pieces of gum in my mouth. The taste was really good till after getting it all chewed up and it was just a waste no flavor or anything left after a few chews. Very disappointed in it. I’ll stick to the normal tic tac’s that are mints.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
I’m not happy at all .. I was super excited when buying this for the first time . The flavor is good for the first 5 seconds then it’s gone. I had to pop 5 of them in my mouth at a time to have a decent size of gum. I will not be buying this product again.
Kayla S.
One tic tac the first chew is very flavorful but after a few chews it does lose some flavor. About 5 of these can get to a good chewing size if you want the gum to be a little bigger. If someone offered me them I would take them but I probably won’t buy these again.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's pretty good, when u pop like a few pieces you like... Wow this is good!!! But then it only last for like 10 seconds. That 10 seconds was good. So if u want 10 seconds of goodness buy it.... why not though!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s not good at all. I thought it’s just regular tic tac with watermelon flavor. But it’s a gum. I will not recommend this product. You need to take at least 4-5 pieces to make it feel like regular gum
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I got this Tic Tac Gum as Wal-Mart. You have to have more than one piece as a time... or you won'thave enough gum took chew. It taste delicious!! It has a super watermelon taste!!! I would recommend this to people to at least try.
Erika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty dang cool and have a cool sense to them, you can't just have one, I bought the watermelon, though it is not the longest lasting it's still a good buy
Sara B.
The gum had a really good flavor, but it has one very annoying drawback. It sticks to my teeth like crazy. Even after I spit it out, I can pull strings of it off of my back teeth. Not cool. Will not be purchasing anymore.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These had a really weird mint watermelon flavor to me and it got old fast. Those aren’t flavors I’d really like to mix. Thankfully they were a free deal at our grocery store so I didn’t waste my money.
Elayna W.
This gum is really good! Love watermelon and the flavor lasts longer than I expected! Pretty cheap, but it does take like 4-6 pieces to get a decent amount of gum. It’s good tho!