BY TIC TAC

Corratec X-Vert S 01 Hardtail Bike Featuring Manitou Marvel Expert fork, top spec damping for amazing traction and control Shimano 10 speed system including XT and the superb new SLX. Low Profile Chainstay - The lowered chain stay ensures additional distance to the chain. This prevents the rattling of the chain on the chain stay. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame. LPC - included in nearly all corratec bikes. Details ARE the product! Corratec X-Vert S 01 Hardtail Bike Specifications: Frame: Ultra Light Tubing, Powershape Technology, Alloy 6061, Triple Butted. Fork: Manitou Marvel Expert, Remote. Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, M781. Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, M780 Shifting Lever: Shimano SLX, M670 Brake: Avid Elixir 5, 170/160mm Crankset: Shimano XT Hollowtech 2, M780, 42/32/24 Wheelset / Hubs: ZZYZX Cross Attack 1.0 Disc Tire: Continental X-King, 2.2 Folding Saddle: Corratec MTB, Cro-Mo Rails. Micr see more...

Tic Tac Citrus Twist - 24 Pack
  • "I can speak for my hubby....he is a huge fan of Reese's....this is one of his favorites" in 1 review
  • "Umm its candy,it has chocolate,it has peanut butter..so yeah its great!!" in 1 review
  • "This is the perfect quick snack if you want peanut butter and chocolate." in 1 review
  • "This Reeses Crispy Crunchy Bar is my favorite all time candy bar." in 1 review
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
Tictac has been the candy i use since i was a kid. This is a very good thing to carry in my pocket
Floribeth L.
This is the perfect snack is you love peanut butter and chocolate! Not too sweet and thas ok! Really like it!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love the flavor is awesome for a snack and a mid day help from eating to much at night timr.the flavor last for a decent amount of time also
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
This one is amazing the peanuts just add that extra peanut taste and a bit of crunch if you already like Reese I say try this one you won't be disappointed
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sorry to say that I am not a fan of Snickers. Love peanut butter. Love chocolate. But for some reason, I do not like them together. If you like them together, you will love this candy bar. But for me I will pass.
Yesenia B.
Omg I absolutely love all things Reese's so when I tried this candy I just fell in love. I definitely recommend this candy to all chocolate lovers!
Rebecca P.
I love anything Reese's, but to me this is kind of far fetched. I feel like when I grab something Reese's, it'll be smooth and I think it being crispy kind of through me off. I was hesitant to try it, but I did. It was just okay to me.
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Lexi G.
Maryville , TN
This is the perfect quick snack if you want peanut butter and chocolate. The crisp is a nice texture and the flavor is right on cue.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
I LOVE these. They're so good. I don't eat them as much as I'd like, but I've had a few and they're absolutely amazing.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I've never had these before.... Are they good??
Reham M.