BY TIC TAC

Corratec X-Vert S 01 Hardtail Bike Featuring Manitou Marvel Expert fork, top spec damping for amazing traction and control Shimano 10 speed system including XT and the superb new SLX. Low Profile Chainstay - The lowered chain stay ensures additional distance to the chain. This prevents the rattling of the chain on the chain stay. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame. LPC - included in nearly all corratec bikes. Details ARE the product! Corratec X-Vert S 01 Hardtail Bike Specifications: Frame: Ultra Light Tubing, Powershape Technology, Alloy 6061, Triple Butted. Fork: Manitou Marvel Expert, Remote. Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, M781. Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, M780 Shifting Lever: Shimano SLX, M670 Brake: Avid Elixir 5, 170/160mm Crankset: Shimano XT Hollowtech 2, M780, 42/32/24 Wheelset / Hubs: ZZYZX Cross Attack 1.0 Disc Tire: Continental X-King, 2.2 Folding Saddle: Corratec MTB, Cro-Mo Rails. Micr see more...

Tic Tac Citrus Twist - 24 Pack
  • "I can speak for my hubby....he is a huge fan of Reese's....this is one of his favorites" in 1 review
  • "Umm its candy,it has chocolate,it has peanut butter..so yeah its great!!" in 1 review
  • "This is the perfect quick snack if you want peanut butter and chocolate." in 1 review
  • "This Reeses Crispy Crunchy Bar is my favorite all time candy bar." in 1 review
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced
Great for your purse and I put these in the glove boxes in all the cars they keep for ever and when you need a little something sweet hits the spot or after a meal cleanses the palate!
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love these candy !!! One of my favorite ones the flavor is soo so good and it's very affordable as well
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
These taste good. Little bit to much chocolate for me. But I do like these. I like to cut it in half. Yes I recommend.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI
These are so good and they make my breath smell so fruity 😂 I buy some of these every time I'm in line for groceries
Halo B.
Halo B.
I do not like these at all. The mint and citrus do not mix well and it leaves you with a grass feeling in your stomach.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Raleigh, NC
I love Reese's chocolate and peanuts . I'm in heaven I wish that they were heather but chocolates, chocolate and you can't change that
Josline M.
Josline M.
Lakeville, CT
It tastes really good. I don't think it really helps but I find that to be the cast with other tic tacs.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
My favorite flavor! Can't help but grab a pack of these when I go to the store!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
Yum! I definitely like this, but I still like regular Reece's better. If you're biased to regular ones, you won't like this as much.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Bethany, OK
These are really good. I can usually only eat half because they are rich. If you like resee's you will like this.
Kaitlynn D.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I've never had these before.... Are they good??
Reham M.