Tic Tac Bunny Burst Mints

by Tic Tac

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tic Tac Bunny Burst Mints!
How would you rate this product?
The green is pretty easy to figure out. It was green apple. They’re sweet and tangy, with a very sweet, odd aftertaste. I didn’t care much for it and was hoping for better in the lilac colored ones. The soft purple is a bit of a mystery flavor. The ingredients list dried apple, dried grape so I’m going to call this one tropical...
Los Angeles, CA
These are pretty good but I like the mint ones better than all of them because mint makes your mouth feel fresh
Utica, MI
Always buy this once.always have one in my bag or in the car.super tasty and fresh.i am definitely buying them over and over again
Bronx, NY
I like tic tac flavors that are sweet and frefrescantes the same time. It is always good to have tic tac in your purse
Doral, FL
Owww I never can get enough of them, they are super addictive!! Makes my tongue hurt but scream of happiness lol
I love tic tacs so much they are so yummy and awesome they are like a mint but smaller and are super easy to throw in your purse and don't melt or get gross if left in your purse to long they are perfect!
Keizer, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom gave me these for Easter & I wasn’t sure if I liked them or not after having a few. They are fruity tasting with a minty aftertaste. They’re decent and I’ll eat them when I want something sweet, but definitely not as good as the usual mint tic tacs! Not sure I would buy these again unless for a kid.
Muyy ricos me encantaron quisiera mas de estos porfavor siempre los tendria en mi mochila porque son muy ricos
Garden City, KS
TicTacs are a great way to freshen your breath and enjoy a little sweet. These are cute also!
Arlington, TX
These are by far my favorite tic tac because I just love their taste even though they also have some other great flavors. I really recommend any of their tasty products.

Looking for your answer?