Tic Tac Bottle Pack uploaded by Cailey T.

BY TIC TAC

To Share ... For Me In The Car.&Nbsp; At The Office.&Nbsp; At Home. Freshmint Flavor 200 Mints In Each Pack Less Than 2 Calories Per Mint 4 - 3.4 Oz Packs ~ Net Wt. 13.8 Oz (392G) Made In Canada see more...

Cailey T.
Brooklyn, NY
Best mints ever! The Packaging is adorable and goes with the Easter theme so well! I haven't eaten them yet but I know they will be beyond delicious. I have tried every minty flavor the company has but the fruit adventure will taste amazing. This pack comes with a mixture of flavors which is amazing! I would totally recommend this bottle of fruity-ness to everybody! :)
jessie a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who can't love fresh breath in a small items. I've used these since I was very young, love the regular mint but all tic tacs are awesome I eat them everyday this mint is the best tasting mint, the fruit ones are intense in a good way definitely recommend
Merideth B.
Tic tacs are a little chalky for my liking but they do the job at keeping your breath smelling good. I purchased mine at target and they were reasonably affordable. I recommend you buy these but only in the white or mint green Colors. The others are NASTY
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
These are great little mints! They are tiny but pack a powerful punch. My go-to mint as they are stronger than any others I've tried. I always have hear in my purse/car!
elisabeth r.
So awesome love them. I buy tic tacs all the time. party in my tummy yum yum yum yum soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Gena M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Super value. We buy these packs when we have large events and put them out on each meeting table for everyone to share. The design of the package makes it easy to access mints without dirty hands in the bowl. Plus they hold a LOT. And will get each table through a whole weekend conference of meetings.
savannah h.
I don't use these to keep my breath fresh, but i do buy them and use themas a great candy. they taste anazing, but they aren't strong enough to freshen your breath.
kaylee s.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love chewing gum because I like my breath minty but once I got braces it was hard to chew gum. Tic Tacs have little to no calories and keep my breath minty fresh. I love tic tacs especially this bottle pack
Rebekah D.
I love Tic Tacs, especially the orange ones. So I love the savings you get from buying them in a big size, in a pack. Much easier and money saving then buying individual small packs.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love Tic Tac's because they taste refreshing and like the idea that they are sold in mutli packs. Now there is no need to run to the store just because you are out of Tic Tacs
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats you favorite flavor
elisabeth r.
How much do they cost what flavor is the best
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Where do I find these?
Tara N.
I love these, but does Anyone else feel like they've gotten way too pricey?
India H.
Antioch, TN
I've never seen these in the store. Are they worth the price?