BY TIC TAC

The smooth, sweet taste of the mint flavor you love, now with even more cooling power. Shake, rattle and click your way to Tic Tac® refreshment that s playful, intense and downright chill. Less than 2 calories per mint Artificially flavored mints 12 - 1 oz packs.  Net Wt 12 oz.

Tic Tac Big Packs
  • "My favorite are the orange ones lol bring back so many childhood memories:) in" in 10 reviews
  • "Orange is by far my favorite flavor but the wintergreen flavor is a close second!" in 7 reviews
  • "These are super nice for fresh breath instead of maybe using a whole piece of gum - cause gum is expensive these days, especially here in Denmark." in 6 reviews
  • "I like purchasing these big packs of TicTac's cause you're never going to know when you need them first of all and there really good for freshen up your breath " in 5 reviews
  • "I love tic tacs but I don't buy them often because they don't last me very long." in 4 reviews
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Wintergreen more...
The best flavor ever! I usually buy these from amazon because they have the best price (10 for the box). I cannot go a day without eating these! I have them all around my house and in every bag I own! love the flavor! love love love it! Have been buying for years and will continue to buy forever!
Britnee J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Eh I'm not big on these. I would rather pop an Altoid or chew some gum. They just aren't strong enough for me. I like strong mint flavor. Their other flavors aren't all that either though. The only good thing about these is that if they fall out your mouth while trying to consume, it's not very noticeable since they are small. I would recommend for those who have bad breath or eat foods that give you not so pleasant breathe throughout the day.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
Tic-Tacs bring back so many memories. Like my mom trying to convince me to not eat the entire pack in under 10 minutes lol. Every flavor is original and perfect in every way. The packaging is very easy to get into and the flip top makes out to be very convenient.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tic tacs big packs are the best thing. You have so many of your favorite Tic tac flavor. Bad thing is I can finish one single pack in a day . Seriously this whole package will last me less than a week.
Shanygne B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only one I'll eat because it's the like a breath saver but also a sweet treat. It's more convenient to purchase the full pack versus individually because you get more for your bargain.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tic tacs and this is my go to flavor. They are minty but the flavor doesn't last super long and it isn't a strong enough flavor to be a breath mint/freshen your breath
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Wintergreen more...
I always keep a pack of wintergreen tic tacs in my purse. They work great to freshen breath. They are affordable at under $2 a pack. I purchased mine from Walmart.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love tic tacs. As a makeup artist I'm constantly in people's faces and I do want to make sure that my breath is not kicking lol so I pop on in my mouth right before I do a clients face. They don't taste bad and the packaging is small and cute and it's affordable it's definitely better then smacking your lips while your chewing gym in from of someone's face. I recommend this product
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Tic Tacs are the best! I love that they are low in calories when I want a sweet treat. I like the berry mixed ones, and of course the orange! If I'm looking for something to freshen my breath, I like the Wintergreen flavor. These are great to keep in your purse when you have little ones...it's amazing how one little mint can quiet a child down while waiting in the grocery store line ;-)
Shauna S.
Tic Tacs are my favorite things in the world. Not only do they freshen my breath, they also keep me from over eating or eating while watching a show. They calm my anxiety when I have to speak to my professor in front of my class. Tic Tacs save my life honestly.
Makena M.
Where can you buy these?
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
What flavor of tic tacs are in your purse?
Bella M.
What is the best flavor of tictac? I think its orange or cherry!
rachel m.
ireland
Whats your favorite flavor???
Maria Victoria M.
miami
What's you favorite? i really don't like this

back