Tic Tac Big Packs

by Tic Tac

The smooth, sweet taste of the mint flavor you love, now with even more cooling power. Shake, rattle and click your way to Tic Tac® refreshment that s playful, intense and downright chill. Less than 2 calories per mint Artificially flavored mints 12 - 1 oz packs.  Net Wt 12 oz.

What it tastes like ?
How much is it
How do you all like the cherry flavored ones?
Start your review of Tic Tac Big Packs!
Product Highlights
“My favorite are the orange ones lol bring back so many childhood memories:) in” in reviews
“Orange is by far my favorite flavor but the wintergreen flavor is a close second!” in reviews
“These are super nice for fresh breath instead of maybe using a whole piece of gum - cause gum is expensive these days, especially here in Denmark.” in reviews
“...you're never going to know when you need them first of all and there really good for freshen up your breath ” in reviews
“I love tic tacs but I don't buy them often because they don't last me very long.” in reviews
Charlotte, VT
Tic Tac Big Packs uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tic Tac Sugar Free Spearmint Gum After using this product I can honestly say that I buy these babies in bulk. Why, because I have dry mouth. This product is tiny and can fit in my pocket. Tic Tac is a strong at first, then it calms down it bit. This product is good for all occasions. Tic Tac Big Packs
Glendale, CA
1,027 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Sweet mint is one of my favorite flavors! I absolutely love how it has the perfect combination of sweet and mint. Not too overpowering but definitely cleanses your mouth.
Roslyn, NY
The best flavor ever! I usually buy these from amazon because they have the best price (10 for the box). I cannot go a day without eating these! I have them all around my house and in every bag I own! love the flavor! love love love it! Have been buying for years and will continue to buy forever!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Eh I'm not big on these. I would rather pop an Altoid or chew some gum. They just aren't strong enough for me. I like strong mint flavor. Their other flavors aren't all that either though. The only good thing about these is that if they fall out your mouth while trying to consume, it's not very noticeable since they are small. I would recommend for those who have bad breath or eat foods that give you not so pleasant breathe throughout the day.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,574 reviews
I used to eat tic tacs all the time! Haven't had one in years tho. They're cheap and yummy but also bad for your teeth. Not something I'd wanna eat everyday but like going to a meeting, working long hours, or you get nervous.. these help.
Muskegon, MI
Tic-Tacs bring back so many memories. Like my mom trying to convince me to not eat the entire pack in under 10 minutes lol. Every flavor is original and perfect in every way. The packaging is very easy to get into and the flip top makes out to be very convenient.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tic tacs big packs are the best thing. You have so many of your favorite Tic tac flavor. Bad thing is I can finish one single pack in a day . Seriously this whole package will last me less than a week.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only one I'll eat because it's the like a breath saver but also a sweet treat. It's more convenient to purchase the full pack versus individually because you get more for your bargain.
Holt, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tic tacs and this is my go to flavor. They are minty but the flavor doesn't last super long and it isn't a strong enough flavor to be a breath mint/freshen your breath
Orlando, FL
Tic Tac Big Packs uploaded by Yashira O.
Love tic tacs. As a makeup artist I'm constantly in people's faces and I do want to make sure that my breath is not kicking lol so I pop on in my mouth right before I do a clients face. They don't taste bad and the packaging is small and cute and it's affordable it's definitely better then smacking your lips while your chewing gym in from of someone's face. I recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...