Tia Rosa: 100% White Corn Mega Thin Tortilla Chips, 14 Oz uploaded by Melody W.

BY TIA ROSA

Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love tortilla chips! I dip them in anything. I love them with peanut butter. Don't think I'm crazy try it. You won't regret it. It's sweet and salty and just well good. These are really good for nachos, tacos, salsa, and guacamole.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
Love using these when I make nacho salad. I also much on them with salsa as a a snack in between lunch and dinner sometimes. Put them in a bowl and heat them up for a few second, then add a little salt and salsa...yum!!!
Melody W.
I made some fresh salsa over the weekend and was looking for the perfect, restaurant style chip to go with it. These are perfect! Unlike most pre-bagged chips, they are thin, crispy, and not too salty - just like you get at the local Tex-Mex restaurants! I think I ate half the bag in one sitting (whoops!) . They are that amazing! I would definitely recommend these chips! I am sure they would be wonderful with queso or other dips as well! I will be purchasing more this weekend!
Cai W Z.
These tortilla chips are yummy. They are very tasteful. You can eat it plain or with cheese. I even use it to make nocho cheese. I add some meat, beans and cheese on these chips and they taste soo good. I would recommend others to try as well :-)
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very crisp and delicious. perfect to accompany any Mexican food.

muy crujientes, y riquísimas. perfectas para acompañar cualquier comida mexicana
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I use these chips to make my nachos well and they taste great I love the fact that they are so easy to find
Ivette E.
These are the best for any occasion holidays or party's with some Mexican salsa beans and rice yummy
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste so good almost like it was homemade it doesn't have a lot of salt like the usual chips
Valeria G.
I literally eat this with everything, guacamole salsa and other thing and they taste really good
Alyx M.
Are these chips really salty?
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Where can you purchase these chips?