Thymes(r) Frasier Fir Travel Tin Candle by Thymes uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY THYMES

Mountain fresh and glowing, this Travel Tin candle allows you to bring the scent of Frasier Fir with you anywhere you go. The fragrance notes of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood mingle to fill intimate spaces. 2.5 oz. see more...

Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
I absolutely love candles and I received this one for a Christmas present and I absolutely loved it so much! The scent reminds me of pine trees and Christmas!
Katie A.
NASHVILLE, TN
Best smelling Christmas candle on the market. Heck, best smelling candle ever! I used to only burn B&BW Fresh Balsam but I found that they burned way too quickly and the scent was getting less potent. I found this in a boutique and could smell it across the room. They fact that I was still thinking about the smell days later goes to show you how lovely this scent is.
Terri C.
Love that this scent is in a travel tin, so it's nice in my office and not overpowering like a reed diffuser would be. This is my fave winter/Christmas scent ever.