BY THYMES

Our Thymes Poured Aromatic Candles work to create a fresher, more welcoming home for all. Indulge yourself in our Kimono Rose, Green Tea, Lavender or Eucalyptus scents and be ready to relax, all in the comforts of home. Each sold separately. see more...

madison w.
maryville , TN
This is the best smelling candle that I own. this is not too expensive compared to bath and body works candles and it's such a good long lasting candle, I've had it for 6 months and use it at least 3 times a week and still have half the candle!
Shannon G.
This candle smells so yummy! I love the scent because it's not like something you can typically find anywhere like bath and body works. It lasts a while and just smells sweet, earthy, and refreshing.
Chideraa M.
This candle is so #aesthetic! If you have #tumblr you should defiantly but this for your room! It smells great but don't leave it unattended in your room while lot of courses. It's cheap but of good quality!
Luz I.
Bronx, NY
The outside is super cute and the candle itself smells great , i wish it came in a travel pot like that i can't put in my car..
Kelly K.
Such a pretty candle!! I hate when pretty candles burnout!!! I am obsessed with this candle! Smells amazeballs! :-)
Judy V.
Latta,SC
Awsome candle,beautifully designed,very lovely scent. They great for buble bath time :)
Diana L.
I love all kinds of Candles. The sweet , sour, are best for a relaxing bath.
Viviana O.
Miami
Soy una persona alérgica por naturaleza así que los olores fuerte no son lo mío. Esta vela fue un regalo de cumpleaños y de verdad que decidí probarla y me encanto es muy suave y huele muy bien
Brittney W.
Surrey, BC
Smells amazing !! Defiantly great for relaxing in a bath or helping set the mood !
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
What does this candle smell like?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this candle worth the price?