Thymes Kimono Rose Cologne, 1.75-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Ashley D.

BY THYMES

Shei R.
My husband bought me this in a boutique while we were vacationing. I fell in love with the scent and bought my succeeding bottles at Amazon. This is my go to spring/summer scent. The scent is mild & not overpowering. Reminds me of the scent of a flower garden after a rainfall. Took one star off because the company changed their formula & packaging .
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I miss absolutely in love with this colone. My friend was wearing it and I asked her what is it. It's very light with roses and a very sweet smell. The only thing is I cannot find this product unless on amazon or on their website. The price is definitely worth it!!
Ashley D.
Ana N. was spot on with her review, it is a beautiful scent that wears well throughout the day. I use the rollerball of this scent and absolutely love it, a little goes a long way, and by the end of the day there is still an elegant light floral scent to it.

The rollerball is very cute, sleek glass container with a faint pink rose stem pattern on it. I don't remember the price and I bought it in a set with the lotion as well, which is fantastic too. If you're curious about the rollerball size, it is 10mL (.34 fl oz). I highly recommend!
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Omg!!! This stuff is amazing. I bought at a warehouse same for $6 and wasn't sure I'd like it so I only bought one. Well now I'm kicking myself! It's a lovely scent without being too overpowering. It's nice and fresh. Imo it's a little
Spendy full price but worth it. A nice treat for myself!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this fragrance is super feminine and delicate is very young is floral and soft feels fresh ideal for first and summer makes you feel pretty and delicate its wake is soft and durability is moderate packaging is very cute and delicate as the fragrance is rather expensive
Ana N.
One of my favorites. Don't be fooled by the rose in the name of this, it is sweet and young and flirty, not like your typical "rose" scented perfumes. They recently changed the packaging too, so they made it look cuter. Definitely recommend this scent.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Such a pretty feminine scent from Thymes! If you love rose, this is such a great perfume. It's very soft but refreshing. Thymes is expensive but I feel worth it. Plus it's made in my home state of Minnesota. Cute packaging and the bottle is so pretty.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
This is such a refreshing sent! I bought this as a gift for my grandmother and she absolutely loved it. I would say the sent is strong so if you wear it , you only need one spray.
ghazal A.
Doral, FL
A must cologne for rose lovers.. ive tried many but most of the times they smell like cheap roaes4. but thats not the issue with this. this smells expensive. love love love
Naomi N.
Beautiful light and delicate rose scent that smells like you are drinking it in straight from the bud. Highly recommend!
Kaitlin F.
How is the scent of this?